School Mascots

wbboy29

Original Poster
Hey everyone,

(------- Well I changed my avatar again.

This is the mascot of the college I went too (Unversity of Oregon).
As you can see our mascot is actually Donald Duck himself. How lucky are we :D We actually were given permission from Walt Disney himself to use Donald as our mascot, and we are the only university in the nation to have an actual cartoon character for a mascot. Pretty cool, ey.

So, this brings me to my question. What is the mascot of your school, present or past?

I had a friend whos mascot was the Toad........hmmmm.....doesn't exactly strike fear into the heart of the other team does it:lol:

Norm

aim

haha, ok. We were the Trojans in high school. At my college we're the Bears. We got MANY jokes bout our mascot in high school! :lol: :rolleyes:

ISTCrew20

In elementary, we were "Ventura Tigers".....In middle school, we were "Parkway Pirates"...and now Im part of the "Sucky @$$ Panthers" (Tif gets the credit on that, cause I stole it from here:lol: )....No, its actually the "Gateway Panthers", but I bet no one can beat this...my middle school's initials are/were "PMS"....It was funny for the first day, but after 3 years, it got real old, real fast:brick:

LeaveALegacyGuy

My elementary school mascot was a bear cub. When I went to Meadow Woods Middle, the mascot was a stallion. Now this coming school year I am going to high school and the Cypress Creek High mascot is I think a bear

Legacy

Yeah... Cypress Creek is the Bears (and my Dad works there too).

I was an Apopka Blue Darter in High School

Through Basic Training I was a Fourth Platoon Regulator, Charlie Panther, and Fighting Falcon.

Now I am a Third Platoon NightHawk and a Student Company Wolverine.

(Only in the military can you have three mascots at one time...)

FutureCEO

Elementary we had racoons
Middle School we were the "Coventry Falcons" yes I have that nickname because my last name is so similar
High School we were the "Coventry Oakers" and our mascot was the elephant? Go figure.
Next Year in college i'll be the "Salve Seahawks"

nikechic

In High school we were the Thunderbirds....it is an ugly big purple bird has do with the Indian god of Lightning and Thunder. Of course it is kind of cool because there are only two school in the country with that mascot and the other one is in Arizona and I have actually been to that school too. SMALL WORLD

In College we were the Engineers but they are trying to change our mascot to the Goats. Don't ask unless you want to hear a really long story about WPI history.:hammer: :hammer:

cuteypatooty78

In elementary school we were the Wilshire Wildcats, in junior high we were the Spartans, and in high school we were the Raiders. I went to a junior college so we had no mascot. Although they could have used me as a mascot and we could have been called the Hell on Wheels and have a giant pic of me in my wheelchair with fire coming from my back tires....I could see that! :D

Wckd Queen

I went to Catholic grade school, and we had no mascot...I dont think. No, no we didnt. It was so long ago, its hard to remember! :lol:

Went to all girls Catholic high school, and, again, we had no mascot. We did have a really ugly green and gold logo that was on everything though.

I went to Iona College, a small school in New Rochelle, NY. We had a leprechaun. Hes been a bit stylized since the days back when I attended, but here he is:

leftgael.jpg

I hope that worked! :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

well, let's start from the beginning. my first mascot was the Eagles, then Tojans. in middle school and high school i was a Star (our rivals were the Suns...we go all out, eh?) and this coming fall i will officially be a Bearcat. there's a never ending joke at the school because no one can figure out what a bearcat is.

aim

Originally posted by ISTCrew20
In elementary, we were "Ventura Tigers".....In middle school, we were "Parkway Pirates"...and now Im part of the "Sucky @$$ Panthers" (Tif gets the credit on that, cause I stole it from here:lol: )....No, its actually the "Gateway Panthers", but I bet no one can beat this...my middle school's initials are/were "PMS"....It was funny for the first day, but after 3 years, it got real old, real fast:brick:

Yup, we were PMS too. But, they had many complaints. Because the cheerleaders had PMS written on their uniforms. :lol: So they changed it to TMS (Trojan Middle Scool). I forgot to say in elementary, I was a Wilson Wildcat, then I went to another school and we were the Rough Riders.

Figment1986

My first elementry was Turtles, then dragons, Middle was panthers. then Currently in HS we have a Gators, (FLA has gators everywhere, we have like 3 we call out freashmeat eaters, one lives in this pond in the front of the school, LOL)

(My school is haunted tooo, one is in the band room and their is kids haunting the lake at late night)

OldKeyWest24

In elemetry school I was a Silver Bay Seagull (tough!!) haha

Middle school I was Intermediate East Rocket (gettin a lil Tougher)

Now in Highschool Ill Be TR North Mariner (a rugged sea captain..why not give us the gordon fisherman..haha) Everything is soo sea related around here..lol

Susan

FutureCEO

Originally posted by OldKeyWest24
In elemetry school I was a Silver Bay Seagull (tough!!) haha

Middle school I was Intermediate East Rocket (gettin a lil Tougher)

Now in Highschool Ill Be TR North Mariner (a rugged sea captain..why not give us the gordon fisherman..haha) Everything is soo sea related around here..lol

Susan

All mine are types of birds except rthe racoon one

Bagheera

I don't think we had one in elementary school. West Hollow Junior High Wolverines. Half Hollow Hills High School East Thunderbirds. Case-Western Reserve University Spartans. Transferred to SUNY Albany (later University at Albany, now UAlbany) Great Danes.

Bagheera

Originally posted by Wckd Queen I went to Iona College, a small school in New Rochelle, NY. We had a leprechaun. Hes been a bit stylized since the days back when I attended, but here he is:

leftgael.jpg

I hope that worked! :lol:

Iona Gaels, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom