Scariest moment at the park?

Cubfan300

I was watching an old video on YouTube of a Splash Mountain ride through and there was a kid that, at the top of the hill, stood up for a moment before the boat crested. CRAZY!!!!

pixiesteno

Not in a park but riding the monorail resort loop and a young lad of about 2 1/2 or three was with parents and grandparents. Young lad was not made to sit down during ride by parent and grandma was snapped at by parent to leave him alone when she was trying to get him to sit down. Young lad is leaning on doors when we arrive at CR and when the doors open the young lad promptly has one of his feet and up to his knee fall down into the space between the monorail and the platform. I was really worried that he would be cut or get hit by the doors before they could get him out. They got him out and we had to listen to the bickering between Mom and Grandma all the way to the Poly.

allgiggles

I was watching an old video on YouTube of a Splash Mountain ride through and there was a kid that, at the top of the hill, stood up for a moment before the boat crested. CRAZY!!!!

The last time we rode Splash before they installed the lap bars, the kids (young teens) in the boat behind us kept standing up in their boat throughout the ride. I lost count of how many times we heard the "please remain seated" announcement. Needless to say, there were several CM's and the ride manager waiting for them when we got off the ride. I never felt unsafe without the lap bars but it sure is nice to have them there to prevent the idiots from standing up.

Matt7187

When a huge fight almost broke out on New Years Eve at midnight at Epcot last year. I was scared someone was gonna get thrown over the bridge connecting France to the UK!

John

Run and tattle. Cee You Next Tuesday

Does your mother know you are still up on the computer? Look boy......in the morning you will be a distant memory around here. get out while you can. School will be back in session soon, then you can go back to being the punk you always will be. Its easy to sit behind the keyboard and attack people....buzz off....you little weasel.

TDF

Im 22 years old and I still refuse to get on the Bug's life 3d show in animal kingdom because of how much it terrified me as a child. That thing is just too much.

Stitch I also find scary, I hate things that touch you.

Not to be a stalker and comment on an old post but I’m a 19 year old male and I as well cannot stand the ride. I legit stand and sit there with my eyes close. I actually had to leave once… just can’t handle it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom