Scariest Disney Attraction?

Scariest Disney Attraction?

• The Haunted Mansion

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • The Twilight Zone Tower Of Terror

Votes: 74 40.9%
  • It's Tough To Be A Bug

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • Soarin' Around The World (for those with acrophobia)

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • DINOSAUR

Votes: 52 28.7%
  • Expedition Everest

Votes: 6 3.3%
  • Space Mountain

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • Rockin' Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • Stitch's Great Escape

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • It's A Small World

Votes: 9 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
After reading about some of the issues with Space Mountain on another thread, I'm going to say Space Mountain.

But the upcoming refurbishment of HoP will give me nightmares....

xoAli

I only rode DINOSAUR twice. First when I was six, mind you - I cried. The second one when I was eighteen - I still cried. It was terrible and more because I was on the edge and I just felt something would pop out so I pretty much closed my eyes the entire ride. Didn't help much, though because the sounds are intense. I don't mind ToT, I love it actually.

Princess Leia

I haven't been on 6 of the attractions listed (either because I was scared of trying them or in Everest's case, it wasn't around on my last trip), but of the 4 remaining, I have to go with It's Tough to be a Bug.

Ginzuishou

Dinosaur (or Countdown to Extinction when I went on it) was the scariest thing ever. I had no idea what kind of ride it would be before I went on it. It was so loud and frightening. Then the huge dino that chased the vehicle and then showed up later really freaked me out.

JIMINYCR

ToT. Starting out with the Rod Serling library set up, dark ride through with TZ theming, and finally the anticipation of whats to come. I've had more friends agonize over their ToT ride and that drop than any other attraction. And a night time ride makes everything more terrifying.

Kingtut

Although the Disney Parks are normally light-hearted, they have a good share of scary attractions. Whether intensely thrilling or eerily chilling, they can give us goosebumps. So, what do you think the scariest attraction in Disney World is? I've added a poll, but would also like to open this thread up for discussion!
The Ticket Purchase booth with the updated pricing always scares me!

matt9112

Alien encounter!!! As a child I was scared crapless. Now? TOT only because it's the only ride in disney world that gives me the stomach turning waiting in line and I hold those handles for dear life.

righttrack

I say Soarin' but my family will certainly say Dinosaur!

I don't mind heights at high speed. I don't like drifting/floating at low speed. It just bothers me for some reason. I go on it, every time, but I dislike it for that reason.

I love Dinosaur, but my wife/kids really get freaked out by it.

Jo DeVil

We are another vote for Its a Small World, apart from the dolls being really creepy, every time we go on it in what ever park, it breaks down! The ride that is not the music that keeps play! The last time it was 20 Minutes. So after 15 tries, We have now made a family pact we are never risking it again. The only really scary ride I have even been on at Disney was the ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter,I miss that ride.:cry:.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom