Scared Mommy!

I took my fiance..it was innocent...except for the overly anxious girl in the 1st row, who got in by a local radio station (y-100)...she insisted on giving one of the guys her number

PrincessAriel

Originally posted by MonorailBlack
I took my fiance..it was innocent...except for the overly anxious girl in the 1st row, who got in by a local radio station (y-100)...she insisted on giving one of the guys her number
haha, where were you seated?

alll the way up (400 section) to the right rear.....high up, but had binoculars.......it was funny to see what some front row people did....it was nice they moved around so everyone could see them...I have been to nearly every concert in Miami, and they are good to their fans....did you like it?

The Mom

Premium Member
Dawn, I'm happy everything turned out fine! I didn't have those kind of worries until my daughter was 9 or 10 (out of state summer camp) Watch out! This is where the grey hairs start coming in!! ;)

darthdarrel

Originally posted by Dawn S
Just got the check in call. She liked the girls she went with & said they were really nice. She bought herself a poster, a glow in the dark necklace & a souvenir bucket of cotton candy. :lol: She got on the phone to tell me that Justin sang to her & they were so close. She was thrilled. I asked her if she's coming home or sleeping over at her papa's. Her response? "I don't know, but if I don't come home, then you'll know I'm not coming home. You'll figure it out." Ummm...OK. :rolleyes: That wasn't quite the answer I was looking for. I'm glad my dad was more informative. Good grief!
HEy She had a bucket of Cottoncandy!! She`s off to a great start!:sohappy: :D

PrincessAriel

Originally posted by MonorailBlack
alll the way up (400 section) to the right rear.....high up, but had binoculars.......it was funny to see what some front row people did....it was nice they moved around so everyone could see them...I have been to nearly every concert in Miami, and they are good to their fans....did you like it?

Yea, I thought it was great!! I was in section 112, they were ok seats, but great especially when they went on the catwalk to the other side of the auditorium. I'm not a devoted fan, but think they are a very talented group of guys!

Dawn S

Original Poster
By the time she got home today, she was more excited about all the shopping she did today with my dad, that she remembered NO details to share with me. :rolleyes: Oh well, I suppose I'll just assume it was like New Kids on the Block with an edge! :lol:

DisneyHog6

The scary part isn't what could happen while she is there, I'm sure she will be fine. What scares me, is that she wants to go to an N Sync concert in the first place.:lol:

Dawnie

repeat after me.

"my little girl's all grown up and *sniff* .......goin' to concerts...."

Great news about the cottoncandy - you're raisin' a fine young 'un.

Hey y'all! Dawn, It sounds like she had a great time at the show! My 7 yr old son went to the show here in Memphis Thurs night and he had a blast!!!! Glad to know all went well, and just a side note, My mom worked with Justin's step-mom for many years and had to endure home movies of him on the MMC at parites. :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by Dawn S
Oh well, I suppose I'll just assume it was like New Kids on the Block with an edge! :lol:

Oh my gosh-- NKOTB-- :lol: Do you know what? Before they hit it big, I saw them OPEN for TIFFANY. How cool am I? :p

Figaro

Oh my gosh-- NKOTB-- Do you know what? Before they hit it big, I saw them OPEN for TIFFANY. How cool am I?

That is sooo funny! I was telling my DH a couple of months ago that I saw NKOTB in concert! The guy I was dating at the time wanted to see Tiffany and we went. No offense to anyone but Tiffany and NKOTB are NOT my kind of music. My DH made fun of me for weeks! :lol:

Erika

Originally posted by Figaro

No offense to anyone but Tiffany and NKOTB are NOT my kind of music.

No offense taken!!

I don't listen to that stuff anymore. But I admit it was fun to see Tiffany when she showed up 2 weeks ago on That 80's Show. LOL!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom