Savi's Lightsaber Reservation

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
Does Savi's reservations do 60 days +10 like ADRs, or only 60 days out? My ADR window opened up today but I could not do anything past 60 days for Savi's.

Sith196

I was wondering the same thing. My wife and I have a trip planned for November with Savi's Workshop being the #1 priority.

nickys

Premium Member
Aren't Disney IT glitches limited to days of the week ending with a "y"?
So I’ve heard.

But Tuesdays are the day of choice for rolling out updates to the app or website, and thus are renowned to be particularly glitchy. Tuesdays are also 60 days before a Saturday which is a popular arrival day for vacations, this doubling down on glitches with ADR reservations. AND there was some kind of mailing today I think for a runDisney event just for good measure.

Sith196

Must have been a glitch. It finally opened up all 10+ days and I was able to get it on the evening of the 10th.
If I may ask, how difficult was it to get a reservation for Savi's?

Our dates of stay are November 6th to November 12th, with planned park days being November 7th-11th. Should we be able to get a reservation in that timeframe if I try to book right away on September 7th?

KrzyKtty

Original Poster
If I may ask, how difficult was it to get a reservation for Savi's?

Our dates of stay are November 6th to November 12th, with planned park days being November 7th-11th. Should we be able to get a reservation in that timeframe if I try to book right away on September 7th?
I think your best rate of success would be if you are very flexible with your time frame, and if you leave yourself open to your last day being your Hollywood studios day. Once it stopped glitching, I was able to find reservations, but it was because I was 10 days out from my arrival day.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom