Savings!Savings! Savings!

yensid67

I just thought I would pass some cost saving information along to everyone in the early planning stages of a future trip!
I usually book flight, hotel and rental car through an airline for the BEST price. WELL! I found while doing some research for my trip in 2017...yeah I know its a FEW days away, but I am very and it gives me a Disney fix when I am convulsing! LOL! Anyways, I went to visitorlando.com and printed out a FREE MagiCard. It's a discount card for just about everything. So I searched the flight, hotel and rental car prices there and found that they are a little more cheaper than going through an airline or other venue. For instance, a Alamo Economy car through an airline was $260.00(tax included) BUT with the MagiCard the same car was only $160.00(tax included). Our hotel was $543.38 for 7 days for 2 adults WITH BREAKFAST BUFFET every morning. They also have park tickets, other attraction tickets, dinner show tickets, and more.
If you are looking to stay OFF PROPERTY and you have a budget, check this out!

yensid67

Original Poster
What Hotel off site?

We will be staying at The Rosen Pointe Orlando, but there are a few different hotels to choose from. We just chose this hotel because its a sister hotel to the one we stayed at last trip(Clarion LBV) which all the hotel rooms are the same in their moderate resorts(Clarion LBV, Rosen Pointe Orlando, Rosen International, Rosen Inn)

Upvote 0

yensid67

Original Poster
ALSO...
I found that traveling by Amtrak is a little more cheaper than flying! I know flying gets you there quicker, but if you are a type of person that likes to do different things, try taking Amtrak for your next Disney trip. I was terrified about taking the train since I never rode a train before, it was usually a car or plane. But as I researched Amtrak videos and information, I am more excited now than ever before! I cannot wait for the trip!!!! I wish it were closer, but I have to wait 3 years!:banghead:

Upvote 0

pricklepants

ALSO...
I found that traveling by Amtrak is a little more cheaper than flying! I know flying gets you there quicker, but if you are a type of person that likes to do different things, try taking Amtrak for your next Disney trip. I was terrified about taking the train since I never rode a train before, it was usually a car or plane. But as I researched Amtrak videos and information, I am more excited now than ever before! I cannot wait for the trip!!!! I wish it were closer, but I have to wait 3 years!:banghead:

We are taking the train for the first time in the spring to visit family in Chicago. I'm so excited!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom