Save the Adventurers Club

jt04

Motion and Rock N roll Beach Club are scheduled for demo in October. The new passage way being created between Raglan Road and Portobello Yacht will also start construction at that time.

Construction will then move up the island towards the West Side over the following 12 months being done in phases.

Adventures Club and BET will be removed and replaced.

If you have first hand knowledge can you give us any hints as to what is on the way?

Interesting about a new passageway also.

Exciting.

PS- I saw some web pics that the bridge by Fultons was removed which happened rather quickly so that makes everything else you are saying credible.

Thanks!

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Motion and Rock N roll Beach Club are scheduled for demo in October. The new passage way being created between Raglan Road and Portobello Yacht will also start construction at that time.

Construction will then move up the island towards the West Side over the following 12 months being done in phases.

Mag-effing-nificent... :hammer:

jt04

Mag-effing-nificent... :hammer:

So which one of us wants to bump the 'Changes to DTD' thread?:lol:

I have been waiting for absolute confirmation it is happening but after so many false starts I'm still wary. :lookaroun

But I have a bit more optimistic attitude for now.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
So which one of us wants to bump the 'Changes to DTD' thread?:lol:

I have been waiting for absolute confirmation it is happening but after so many false starts I'm still wary. :lookaroun

But I have a bit more optimistic attitude for now.

I wouldn't bump that just right now. Plus let's face it, all we're hearing about is the demo.......:dazzle:

Master Gracey

Original Poster

Source? Till then this is just more hearsay and I'll believe it when I see it.

Some days you eat the mouse.
Some days the mouse eats you.
But never give into the mouse without a fight!

KUNGALOOSH!

Mouse Detective

The new passageway was rumored more than a year ago. With Motion demolished, the pathway would wrap around and behind Raglan Road and come in where Motion and RRBC now stand. If I owned Raglan Road, I'd be ed-off big time. Right now everyone coming from MP to PI has to pass right by Raglan. If this is true though, most people will follow the main pathway and bypass Raglan completely.

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes

and what of MDP and 8-trax?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom