Saturday Morning Cartoons

donaldtoo

Hahaaa...!
We were just talkin' about this on another chit chat thread a coupla' days ago.
Memories... :( ;) :)

16753a27fdc038660007ca325ad82a98.jpg

2b70f29a70c90a16baa7c5600b837c0a.jpg

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I liked a whole bunch of them! :joyfull: Popeye, the Jetsons, Scooby and Scrappy Do, Rocky and Bullwinkle, and Bugs Bunny and Roadrunner.

Ulysses McGill

1988-93 was my best memories of enjoying Saturday morning cartoons. Although I had even better memories from the after school Disney afternoon block. My friends and I were obsessed with Darkwing Duck back then.

Although on Saturday morning shows, the FOX Kids shows were the best. Bobby's World, X-Men, Eek! the Cat, Pirates of Dark Water... I could go on and on, but that got to be all I watched on Saturdays.

Clamman73

Late '70s - mid '80s was my prime Saturday morning cartoon period. Remember looking forward to what the new season lineup in the fall was going to be. And then the Transformers came along...OMG!

OSUgirl77

Muppet Babies, Gummy Bears, Wuzzles, Shirt Tails, Smurfs, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Pac Man, Thundarr the Barbarian... so many good ones!

NYwdwfan

It's the end of an era....

http://www.slashfilm.com/saturday-morning-cartoons-dead/

Back in the late 70's Saturday morning cartoons were the highlight of my week. I loved Scooby Do, Superfriends, Speed Buggy among others. What was your favorite?

We must be around the same age.

Super Friends, Scooby Doo, Captain Caveman, Penelope Pitstop & Grape Ape but my favorite was probably Josie & the Pussycats and of course, Bugs Bunny but I don't remember Bugs Bunny being on Saturday mornings.

KeithVH

Saturday morning? Wow, I feel old. I can remember when the likes of Bugs Bunny and The Flintstones came on Friday night. And then you had to wait until at least noon on Saturday for a decent show like Jonny Quest to come on.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Original Poster
1988-93 was my best memories of enjoying Saturday morning cartoons. Although I had even better memories from the after school Disney afternoon block. My friends and I were obsessed with Darkwing Duck back then.

Although on Saturday morning shows, the FOX Kids shows were the best. Bobby's World, X-Men, Eek! the Cat, Pirates of Dark Water... I could go on and on, but that got to be all I watched on Saturdays.

I forgot about Pirates of Dark Water, that was a cool series.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom