Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - concept artwork

jcrb

Original Poster
screamscape.com = cool new pics

---------------------------------------------

2004 - Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa - Under Construction - (12/11/02) One of our readers who was looking into the newest DVC resort sent in a few pieces of concept artwork and tells us that sales for the new resort are expected to start sometime in Spring 2003. They were also told that if work continues at the current pace, it may open a little earlier than the “Spring 2004” date previously given. They also pointed out that the pool artwork below shows a waterslide built into the rocky hillside. I know the photo below is small, but trust me, it is there. The previous release claimed that they would not have a waterslide.
(9/15/02) Disney has given a name and theme to the new DVC Resort that is being formed out of the former Disney Institute. The resort will open Spring 2004 with 184 new rooms, a theme pool, playground and BBQ Pavilion and is being designed by Graham Gund (Disney’s Vero Beach Resort). The pool will attempt to look like a natural spring with bubbles floating up instead of having waterslides.

DVC_SaratogaSprings_Artwork1_w.jpg

DVC_SaratogaSprings_Artwork3_w.jpg

Merlin0402

I'm pretty disappointed with the look, personally. It looks completely boring to me. But, I guess it's better than a shut down Disney Institute, right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom