Santa Dreamfinder & Figment Limited Holiday Shirt

Cmdr_Crimson

Original Poster
Just read on the Disney Parks Blog that the Disney Store site will be selling a limited Holiday edition Santa Dreamfinder & Figment shirt starting Dec 4th - 8th..Here's what the shirt looks like..
dfi983727-613x613.jpg

More info about the shirt here..http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ey-parks-online-store-from-december-4-8-2013/

The link to the shirt is here (It will activate on December 4th)..http://www.disneystore.com/disney-p...olidayTshirtComingDPStoreDecember000403-12-13

JohnD

Yes, I like too but, WDW, why do you dangle non-existent attractions (Horizons) or version of attractions (Imagination) in front of us like this?

Imagination is closing (I think, someone can correct me) in January for a while. Is WDW dropping a hint? I realize no hint with the Horizons shirt. Not coming back.

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
But if you read the blog post, the merch manager wishes for a shirt or some representation of the Rainbow Tunnel!! So it's not just us!

This shirt is gong to sell out in seconds, so I'm not even going to bother, even though it's really cute.

JimboJones123

Off topic, but why not go ahead and replace the skunk smell with mint on the attraction?

Is there any market at all for the skunk smell? Any? At all?

It would cost a few hundred bucks to reprogram the video screens.

I am sure there is a notable percentage of guests who refuse to ride the attraction because of it. A MUCH greater segment that dreads it and holds their breath every ride (like myself).

In fact, as much as I hate the ride, my number one reason to avoid it during 90% of my visits to WDW is to avoid the skunk smell.

Oh, or replace it with a Rainbow Tunnel ride through.

Tigger1988

But if you read the blog post, the merch manager wishes for a shirt or some representation of the Rainbow Tunnel!! So it's not just us!

This shirt is gong to sell out in seconds, so I'm not even going to bother, even though it's really cute.
It's not going to sell out, I doubt they're even printed up yet.

JohnD

Off topic, but why not go ahead and replace the skunk smell with mint on the attraction?

Is there any market at all for the skunk smell? Any? At all?

It would cost a few hundred bucks to reprogram the video screens.

I am sure there is a notable percentage of guests who refuse to ride the attraction because of it. A MUCH greater segment that dreads it and holds their breath every ride (like myself).

In fact, as much as I hate the ride, my number one reason to avoid it during 90% of my visits to WDW is to avoid the skunk smell.

Oh, or replace it with a Rainbow Tunnel ride through.

I second that!

Mr Bill

I will buy this shirt for my entire family for one reason...I want to send a clear financial message to Disney that Figgy and the Dreamfinder are viable characters that can generate revenue!

Works so much better than a poll on change.org! :p
The message will get lost in translation and be received as "People will buy anything with these characters on it regardless of their in-park presence, so why invest tens of millions in a new attraction that won't generate any additional revenue?"

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The message will get lost in translation and be received as "People will buy anything with these characters on it regardless of their in-park presence, so why invest tens of millions in a new attraction that won't generate any additional revenue?"
<sigh> Sad...but probably true...

Seabasealpha1

I kinda hope this is some kinda hint? Both of the characters look to be drawn a little more either retro or redefined? Thoughts?

Dreamfinder looks buff and well groomed for that matter also!

Cosmic Commando

Slow Boat from China?
Yeah... truth.

I don't think I would've even batted an eye at something like that, but selling a CHRISTMAS shirt in early December that has a 0% chance of arriving for CHRISTMAS? One of the comments mentioned this, and Steven Kurtz told them to get a start on their shopping for next year... maybe instead Disney should get a start on their inventory for next year instead of sending out Christmas shirts in late January?

Woot has open competitions with online voting for some of the shirts they sell... they still get the shirts out in a few weeks even though they sometimes don't know what they'll be selling until the day it happens!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom