Sanaa or Liberty Tree Tavern

laben594

Original Poster
Sanaa or Liberty Tree Tavern?

I know they are TOTALLY different but we are trying to decide whether or not to stay in the park and eat or leave and go back to the resort.

We don't mind either way, I'm just wondering which option you would choose.

Thank you!

belledream

Well, I think it largely decides on if you want to stay in the park, or leave. :p Are you staying at AKL?

LTT (lunch) is a solid choice for a meal in MK - so if you're leaning towards staying there, you have a good deal going on. Dinner doesn't get that great of reviews, unless you're really a Thanksgiving fare fanatic.

Would say Sanaa is a very enjoyable meal/experience, but I wouldn't leave MK just to go all the way there (pretty much as far as you can get) unless I had plenty of park time under my belt and lots of time on my hands to explore the resort.

Schneewittchen

I really like both. What time of year are you going?

Indian food is great for warm weather.

American/Thanksgiving food is great for cold weather.

laben594

Original Poster
Well, I think it largely decides on if you want to stay in the park, or leave. :p Are you staying at AKL?

LTT (lunch) is a solid choice for a meal in MK - so if you're leaning towards staying there, you have a good deal going on. Dinner doesn't get that great of reviews, unless you're really a Thanksgiving fare fanatic.

Would say Sanaa is a very enjoyable meal/experience, but I wouldn't leave MK just to go all the way there (pretty much as far as you can get) unless I had plenty of park time under my belt and lots of time on my hands to explore the resort.

We are staying at AKL so we were thinking of there to enjoy the resort (which we never get to do on our Disney Trips:banghead:) but LTT sounds like a great idea for lunch so we might do that instead....thank you!

belledream

We are staying at AKL so we were thinking of there to enjoy the resort (which we never get to do on our Disney Trips:banghead:) but LTT sounds like a great idea for lunch so we might do that instead....thank you!
Sounds like a perfect plan! You can't stay at AKL and not explore the resort! :D

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
We are going in early September so it is going to be hot hot hot! Leaning more towards Sanaa now :happy:
Lunch there is a regular menu with non Thanksgiving fare in addition to the thanksgiving option. We love the freedom pasta with shrimp, crab dip appetizer, and ooey gooey toffee cake. They have burgers too at lunch and other items. Menus are on here and on MDE.
Love Sanaa too but would never leave MK to go there and go back. Maybe go for lunch then head to MK but if already in MK I wouldn't leave and go all the way to Sanaa. If we leave MK on MK days we go to a neighboring resort like Poly , GF, or Contemporary. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom