Safe in Contemporary

aw14

Original Poster
Good morning everyone

We are heading to the contemporary at the end of July and I was curious about the size of the safe in the room. I have an iPad Mini that I am bringing with me and I want to make sure that it will fit in the safe or will I need to bring it to the parks with me?

Thanks for the help

Tinkerbell397

Good Morning....
I googled the answer for you and I did find one website that states that the electronic safe at the CR is "laptop" size. I have stayed there several times and I must admit that I have never tried to put a laptop or i-Pad in it. I usually put my wallet and cash in. Anyway....I would call the resort and ask. I have left my i-Pad in the room when we go into the park and I have not have any issues.....I just put it in my suitcase and lock the suitcase...but that is me....maybe too trusting. I will say that a GPS was stolen out of our car the one time we drove down and stayed at the AKL and used valet parking...the GPS was in the glove compartment so someone had to search for it....very disappointing that this would happen in the Happiest Place on Earth! My advise....call The CR directly and speak to someone at the front desk. Have a Magical Trip....you will love the CR......:cat:

kasey1988

We always put our iPad, phones, passports, extra money and keys in the one at port orleans! It's a right fit sometimes but it all goes in!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom