Safaris change?

Bratstarman

Let's keep tihs thread on subject, thanks.

I've heard the new storyline is about a discussion board thread that is hijacked by poachers. The driver tells the guests that there is a thread on the loose, and that just maybe we can find it and get it back on topic. She steps on the gas, shouting that a thread has been spotted down by the mud pits.

Somebody mentions "Thompson's Gazelles" and in unison the crowd shouts "we call them Tommies and there have been plenty of threads on this topic already". Then the "opinion snipers" jump out from the woods, shooting at trolls and stomping out dissenting opinions.

In the end the thread is discovered in the back of a jeep, a game warden named "the Mom" admonishes everyone about the dangers of topic drift, and once again all is well on the savannah.

Sounds pretty realistic to me...

venooch333

I've heard the new storyline is about a discussion board thread that is hijacked by poachers. The driver tells the guests that there is a thread on the loose, and that just maybe we can find it and get it back on topic. She steps on the gas, shouting that a thread has been spotted down by the mud pits.

Somebody mentions "Thompson's Gazelles" and in unison the crowd shouts "we call them Tommies and there have been plenty of threads on this topic already". Then the "opinion snipers" jump out from the woods, shooting at trolls and stomping out dissenting opinions.

In the end the thread is discovered in the back of a jeep, a game warden named "the Mom" admonishes everyone about the dangers of topic drift, and once again all is well on the savannah.

Sounds pretty realistic to me...
:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom