Running Playlist

Blueskyze

Original Poster
I am training for my first runDisney races - ToT and W&D - and with the weather warming up, I am trying to run more outdoors instead of on the treadmill. Good music can make all the difference, and I've been working on a really motivating playlist.

What are your favorite songs to listen to while running?

FerretAfros

I like to 'collect' songs related to places that I've raced, so I've gotten some really interesting (but good) songs along the way. Here are some of the Disney-related ones that I really like running to:

Celebration - from Illuminations: Reflections of Earth
Eye to Eye - A Goofy Movie
Golden Dream - Voices of Liberty
Jpop (Welcome to Tokyo) - Phineas & Ferb Summer Belongs to You
Le Festin - Ratatouille
Our Life - Uttara Kuru (pre-Illuminations loop)
Space Mountain (New Daytime Track) - A Musical History of Disneyland
Stand Out - A Goofy Movie
Standing in Motion - Yanni (Epcot's Fountain of Nations)
Transformation - Brother Bear
We Go On - Illuminations finale
Zero to Hero - Hercules

I also have a number of songs that were in the pre-mixed music at DCA's GlowFest in 2010, but those aren't strictly Disney-related, and the Bollywood music definitely falls toward the more unusual end of the spectrum

JillC LI

Thanks!! I did a search before I posted, but I didn't come across either of these.

Well since I was the person who started one of them years ago, I knew it existed! LOL

(Of course, I believe that by refreshing one of these threads, I am reminding everyone of Joel's like of the movie Stayin' Alive! LOL)

Ariel484

I don't listen to music when I run except for during looooong long runs. When those runs come up I have a playlist of Disney Parks Loops that I like to listen to. :) Personally (not sure if you'll do this), I don't listen to music while on the Disney race courses - there's so much to see and take in that I find I don't need the music!

Happy training!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom