Rumor: Haunted Disney!

wdwishes2005

sittle said:
Wow, this is a great attitude to take.

Maybe this is new news to somebody? Maybe some people posting aren't quite as intelligent or knowledgable enough to locate previous links?

Oh wait, I should've done a search there's probably close to a thousand rebuttals posted like this... I should probably just link to one... Hmm, anyone know anyone with good suggestions??
dude, take a chill pill, all he did was provide a link, i commend him for being nice.

Thrawn said:
Ghosts aren't real. I can easily prove it, but doing so would offend nearly everyone here, so if you want the explanation send me a PM.

Just because you do not believe in them does not potentially make them any less real. Everyone has their own beliefs and are entitled to them. Simply saying they aren't real like you somehow have all the answers is rather closed minded.

I know of many things which have been proven, and then again proven not to be true.

But please pm me if you like, I'm very interested in your point of view and your beliefs.

A "Ghost" Host

I havn't seen any of these guys, but I KNOW I have seen ghosts after hours in the HM. I was walking over to the Seance room to go clean up everyone's mess when I saw someone walking among the doombuggy track into the ballroom. From what I could tell this was not a CM, It was just a tall man walking. I called to them but no answer. So I followed and no one was there. I asked about if maybe it were a manager, but my fellow CMs didn't know who or what this was. Cool stuff

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I believe in spirits, especially Mr Daniels illicet brew.

Dont know about ghosts but I have seen many things that cant be explained.

Like why the Tommorowland Speedway is still aloud to occupy prime space. :animwink:

bsandersjr

Original Poster
Could George possibly be a myth made up by old cast members to scare new cast members? Think about it, after hours...... You have been working in the heat all day.

MKCustodial

General Grizz said:
I said "I don't believe in George" once on the ride. All that happened was a delay just before the prison. . .

Well, you did get a delay. Maybe you said it but you actually believe a litte bit so he decided not to ruin it too much for you. :lol:

CoffeeJedi

A "Ghost" Host said:
I havn't seen any of these guys, but I KNOW I have seen ghosts after hours in the HM. I was walking over to the Seance room to go clean up everyone's mess when I saw someone walking among the doombuggy track into the ballroom. From what I could tell this was not a CM, It was just a tall man walking. I called to them but no answer. So I followed and no one was there. I asked about if maybe it were a manager, but my fellow CMs didn't know who or what this was. Cool stuff
isn't that the "other" ghost at the HM? there's the famous crying boy, but i've also read something about the "thin man" or the "tall man" or the "walking stick man" or something like that

edit: just saw your other post in general info, was this the same night? the same figure?

abe_bb

Paranormal activity does happen, whether it be ghosts or miracles, one cannot deny that.

Proof of specific examples is hard to come by, however. And in a place like Disney, where there is so much mythos anyway... I will have to see it before I beleive it. Especially when a cast member tells you he sees ghosts on a ride that is supposed to be spooky in atmosphere anyway :)

I will have to test out the George theory when we go though... may be interesting.... At least give my in-law a nice scare!

Grim Grinner

One time I yelled out that I don't believe in George on the POTC, and a guy wearing Country Bear memorabilia got stuck in the Prison scene ahead of me.

KumbaRider

George IS real. Once while riding I said, "George, let me know if you are real." About 3 seconds later the ride stopped, and no we didn't run into a boat in front of us, we were in the middle of a burning town, and it just stopped, somewhat near the beam I believe.

JROK

Universal Studios is haunted as well... during the days of the old King Kong attraction a tech named Whiticker fell to his death while adjusting some lights... numerous people have seen him and they've even seen him riding the attraction at the end of the day or beginning while they're cycling... usually they'll see him on a security camera and then when the car comes to the load station it's empty... then once Mummy was built everyone thought he'd be gone, but nope, still there riding the ride and also acting like a tech... I know 3 different people who have had encounters with him... friendly ghost... and over at Back To The Future (where my roommate works), there is a ghost there that likes to play tricks like locking doors and such... I'll have to ask him about it for a few more ghost stories...

JROK said:
Universal Studios is haunted as well... during the days of the old King Kong attraction a tech named Whiticker fell to his death while adjusting some lights... numerous people have seen him and they've even seen him riding the attraction at the end of the day or beginning while they're cycling... usually they'll see him on a security camera and then when the car comes to the load station it's empty... then once Mummy was built everyone thought he'd be gone, but nope, still there riding the ride and also acting like a tech... I know 3 different people who have had encounters with him... friendly ghost... and over at Back To The Future (where my roommate works), there is a ghost there that likes to play tricks like locking doors and such... I'll have to ask him about it for a few more ghost stories...

It's possible the ghost at BTTF is the worker who's picture is with all the other memorabillia/props before you go into the elevators. I believe he's on the ground floor (his picture at least) and was killed in a car accident many years ago.

I'm kinda burned to ask staff at parks about kooky things like "George at POTC" because I asked about the Kong ghost once and all the members of staff looked at me like I was mental and we're quite rude about it so I don't really ask stuff lik this unless I'm already in conversation with an employee.

MiRi

Julius & Boobah said:
It's possible the ghost at BTTF is the worker who's picture is with all the other memorabillia/props before you go into the elevators. I believe he's on the ground floor (his picture at least) and was killed in a car accident many years ago.

I'd like to see a picture of this. I've never been to Universal, just IOA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom