RSR's Transport Designs

RadiatorSpringsRacer

Original Poster
Funny that you should bring this thread back to life. I actually just colored in a couple of buses with that paint design I showed earlier.

Do you think something like this (every single bus hypothetically being a different color) could work in WDW, or would it be confusing for the guests?

fpPlUpn.png

JrU05uR.png

tXCYeqE.png

AkeTnlO.png

tYzZ0Su.png

kH8wNFa.png

egzZLMf.png

9cLRFtt.png

glmHxOQ.png

R0EafAn.png

nMhrrVE.png

1FDD4NU.png

waq8mza.png

RadiatorSpringsRacer

Original Poster
After looking at the paint buses again, I had a hunch some people may have gotten the notion they were too tacky. As such, I decided to design something new...something more elegant, but still fun. It's metallic (except for the stripe)!

I may or may not put this one on the monorail.

uDaiJrx.png

MPf3y1w.png

qZW8XhG.png

tdlzp74.png

YIYvhIj.png

Jlqscfd.png

jZLdkvS.png

LQIE0l4.png

2jSn8xh.png

GT3amqh.png

Last edited:

nace888

I've been trying to really think of a cool sleek paint scheme for the Monorails, and seem to fail each time... Maybe if colors were changed, I'd get a more streamlined idea of how they COULD look, XD

The90skid

Did this up today after wondering if I could blend the flowing-paint aesthetic of my last design with the clean 2D look of the other monorail. It took a while to come even close to pulling it off, but I think I did pretty decently with this one. Do you agree? Would you like to see a display of it in every color?

UzwV30A.png
I am so glad this thread was revived since I had never seen it before! Awesome designs (I went back and liked them all), and this one is also very nice! I wish I was more graphically artistic.

Flippin'Flounder

Did this up today after wondering if I could blend the flowing-paint aesthetic of my last design with the clean 2D look of the other monorail. It took a while to come even close to pulling it off, but I think I did pretty decently with this one. Do you agree? Would you like to see a display of it in every color?

UzwV30A.png
Looks very nice. I'd enjoy it in other colors too!

nace888

I love how my template has become so many creative trains!! :D If you wanna do the "delta team" in the paint style, I would suggest making the "delta spot" larger. It looks amazing though! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom