RSR riiiight before closing...

sweetpee_1993

Original Poster
How long before park closing do they close the line for RSR? Do they keep the line open up until the park closes? I was just glancing over TP's wait times at closing & RSR showed like 60 or 80 minutes. Was wondering if they cycle all those people thru even after the park closes. DH asked me about this just a few days ago, too. Curious!

Its safe to say "I'm too excited to sleep!" 5 more sleeps....if that's actually possible. LOL!

Californian Elitist

Pretty much all of the rides' lines at the parks close either right when the parks close, or a few minutes afterwards. I remember being tired and working Peter Pan closing, and they'd let so many people in the line after closing!!! Drove me nuts haha!

Nicole220

So long as you're in line at park close, you'll be able to ride. They don't shut off any line before then, unless it's stated somewhere on signs or park guides that certain attractions will close at a certain time. But Racers will close its line when DCA closes for the night.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
When we went last May we got to RSR right as the park was closing and were allowed in the queue. I feel bad for the CMs that have to stay late though - but I guess they expect it!

WishIwasThere

Not sure how many are in your party, but we (party of 4) used the single rider line twice on RSR. Standby wait was 120 min+ and we had, at most, a 20 min wait for single rider. First time in the morning daughter and son were in the same car, DW and I were in the same car, that raced the car the kids were in. Second time, kids were split up and DW and I were in the same car again, racing against car that DD was in.

croboy82

Yes me and my bf used only the single rider line (except for the very first time we went on), we either ended up in the same car or the opposite car racing against each other! :D

I dind't know you could still get in line just a min before the park closes, very helpful thanks! :)

Nicole220

@sweetpee_1993 we plan on queueing up right at park closing on Wednesday night to make RSR our last ride of our trip! I don't mind waiting in line as long as it's not wasting valuble park time! ;)
What if it breaks down while you're in line or on the ride? You won't have another chance to ride it then! Just lookin' out for you :)

edit: unless you're planning on riding it at another point during the trip. Then go for it :) I just don't want you guys missing out on Racers!

Last edited:

fractal

Not sure how many are in your party, but we (party of 4) used the single rider line twice on RSR. Standby wait was 120 min+ and we had, at most, a 20 min wait for single rider. First time in the morning daughter and son were in the same car, DW and I were in the same car, that raced the car the kids were in. Second time, kids were split up and DW and I were in the same car again, racing against car that DD was in.

I'll second this. Son and I used single rider and waited 20 mins vs. 120 mins. We were not in the same car but ended up racing each other.

Have a great trip Kelly! @sweetpee_1993

PolynesianPrincess

What if it breaks down while you're in line or on the ride? You won't have another chance to ride it then! Just lookin' out for you :)

edit: unless you're planning on riding it at another point during the trip. Then go for it :) I just don't want you guys missing out on Racers!

Oh we definitely plan on riding it multiple times during the trip! ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom