Royal Table Engagement Package discontinued

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
It's true. Unfortunately Cinderella's Royal Table has discontinued their engagement package. But there are still a lot of great options. Captain Jacks at Downtown Disney has some great proposal ideas they can put together with time to plan or in a pinch for anyone. Contact them directly after your reservations have been made to arrainge a magical proposal! You can also get with one of the Dream Makers at the Disney Florist to plan something wonderful.

And I do have to tell you, the folks at the florist have some GREAT proposal ideas.

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Are you sure about this? I planned on using this next year and have seen no Disney press on it
Since this was not an advertised package (no website for it, no collateral for it, no advertising other than Word of Mouth), there wouldn't be any sort of press release. The package is being discontinued and re-evaluated currently. THOUGH, it should be back before long, as soon as they can make necessary changes and get the proper staffing for the call backs.

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Well, it's back. Though 1 of the 2 numbers was closed down. Here's the info:

• Magical Proposal Packages at Cinderella's Royal Tableinclude an all inclusive dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table featuring a specially created Chocolate Slipper Dessert, an engraved Glass Slipper in which the ring is presented, champagne flutes and more. Please call 407-824-4477 for pricing, details and proposal arrangements. (requires 7 days notice)
  • The Walt Disney World Florist can provide the perfect floral touch for your magical moment. For information please call 407-827-3505 and speak with one of our floral associates.
  • Disney Event Productions Photography & Video is able to capture this special moment in a photography or video session. Please call 407-827-5946 for more information.

nyyankeessuck32

Not True

This is not true! I recently read about disney proposal packages from a website, mouseweddings.com. I contacted a person at disney whose number is listed on the website and I set up the proposal package at cinderellas castle on February 29th. Its 372.50 after taxes and that includes gratuity.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
This is not true! I recently read about disney proposal packages from a website, mouseweddings.com. I contacted a person at disney whose number is listed on the website and I set up the proposal package at cinderellas castle on February 29th. Its 372.50 after taxes and that includes gratuity.
And the post right above yours [from November :lookaroun] says that the package was back... :shrug:

BTW... Congrats on your upcoming proposal! :sohappy:

rylaj001

Cinderella's Royal Table Proposal Package

Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself as the new Event Coordinator for Cinderella's Royal Table. Our proposal package is indeed back up and running, if you have questions or would like to book a package I would like to invite you to call 407-824-4477, and this is the direct line for the proposal package.

Thank you for your interest in the Cinderella's Royal Table Magical Proposal Package, The Lords and Ladies of the castle are honored that you have chosen to share your special occasion with us here at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom. Should you choose to grace us with your presence, your Magical Proposal Package will include:
Our signature dining experience, which for the royal couple includes: A preferred seat in the Castle, your royal meal & a complimentary photograph with Cinderella, the lady of the Castle. Your meal includes a choice of appetizer, entrée, non-alcoholic drink, and dessert. For this package we offer a specialty dessert which the royal chef prepares specially for the occasion, it consists of a chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse on an Angel Food cake pillow, served with fresh berries and a savory Raspberry sauce.
We also include a personally engraved glass slipper with you and your princess’s name engraved on one side, the date on the bottom and a sweet sentiment on the other. The actual engagement ring will be presented around a rose bud in the center of the glass slipper on a bed of fresh rose petals. Presented shortly after, is a non-alcoholic champagne toast to celebrate the occasion in a pair of Cinderella's Royal Table logo champagne flutes to celebrate the future years to come that are yours to keep at the end of the night. A personal photographer will be shooting the magical moment to capture a beautiful memory destined to last a lifetime. Those pictures will be available for you to purchase through Disney Photo Imaging, but are not included in the price of the package.
We are also happy to accommodate, as best we can, any further requests that you may have. The Cinderella's Royal Table Magical Proposal Package is $300.00 plus tax and 18% gratuity ($373.50) and booked on a first come, first serve basis. For further details, or to book you’re once in a lifetime experience, please contact the Cinderella's Royal Table special occasion line at: 407-824-4477. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

ImaYoyo

Original Poster
Dude, if you're not in PR i'd suggest against introducing who you are and what you do.
Hello everyone, I would like to introduce myself as the new Event Coordinator for Cinderella's Royal Table. Our proposal package is indeed back up and running, if you have questions or would like to book a package I would like to invite you to call 407-824-4477, and this is the direct line for the proposal package.

Thank you for your interest in the Cinderella's Royal Table Magical Proposal Package, The Lords and Ladies of the castle are honored that you have chosen to share your special occasion with us here at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Magic Kingdom. Should you choose to grace us with your presence, your Magical Proposal Package will include:
Our signature dining experience, which for the royal couple includes: A preferred seat in the Castle, your royal meal & a complimentary photograph with Cinderella, the lady of the Castle. Your meal includes a choice of appetizer, entrée, non-alcoholic drink, and dessert. For this package we offer a specialty dessert which the royal chef prepares specially for the occasion, it consists of a chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse on an Angel Food cake pillow, served with fresh berries and a savory Raspberry sauce.
We also include a personally engraved glass slipper with you and your princess’s name engraved on one side, the date on the bottom and a sweet sentiment on the other. The actual engagement ring will be presented around a rose bud in the center of the glass slipper on a bed of fresh rose petals. Presented shortly after, is a non-alcoholic champagne toast to celebrate the occasion in a pair of Cinderella's Royal Table logo champagne flutes to celebrate the future years to come that are yours to keep at the end of the night. A personal photographer will be shooting the magical moment to capture a beautiful memory destined to last a lifetime. Those pictures will be available for you to purchase through Disney Photo Imaging, but are not included in the price of the package.
We are also happy to accommodate, as best we can, any further requests that you may have. The Cinderella's Royal Table Magical Proposal Package is $300.00 plus tax and 18% gratuity ($373.50) and booked on a first come, first serve basis. For further details, or to book you’re once in a lifetime experience, please contact the Cinderella's Royal Table special occasion line at: 407-824-4477. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

jpcase104

WOW!!! I just had to register to comment on this post.
I have been reading WDW Magic for months now and planning my upcoming trip which was to propose to my girlfriend at Cinderella's Royal Table.

My girlfriend's mother just called me and told me to look at this post. Although my girlfriend knew NOTHING of my plans (her mother did) she told her mother that she did NOT want me to do the above. She wants the proposal to be special and different and obviously this is neither since it is now on a public forum.

Every detail is right there. In black and white, down to the ring on the rose bud!!!!

I have to cancel my reservation now and work on something different.

Thanks new event coordinator, I will be calling your supervisor.

mom2of2

wow, yeah..not good. Sorry PP at least there are other options out there. Disney really dropped the ball on that one.

ArielLover

I have been reading WDW Magic for months now and planning my upcoming trip which was to propose to my girlfriend at Cinderella's Royal Table.

My girlfriend's mother just called me and told me to look at this post. Although my girlfriend knew NOTHING of my plans (her mother did) she told her mother that she did NOT want me to do the above. She wants the proposal to be special and different and obviously this is neither since it is now on a public forum.

Every detail is right there. In black and white, down to the ring on the rose bud!!!!

You think you might be a little over the top with this one. And its your first post to boot

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

Lighten up. The information is available through other access points...do you think he/she just wrote this announcement? While clearly not unique...nor is asking the question during Wishes, asking at the wishing well etc. As a matter of fact, if you search this site, I promise that we can ruin any other option you might think of.

If anything, the poster saved you a lot of money and potential embarrassment if you had gone ahead with this and THEN found out your fiance was embarrassed by it and did not enjoy herself.

Forget your pipedream of doing something unique, and focus on intimate and memorable for the two of you.

Besides, this thread was not started by this statement....the person only posted it to clarify information (or misinformation) previously posted.

I would suggest a special dinner at Victoria and Albert's...but you might call my supervisor...:rolleyes:

jpcase104

OK maybe I was extreme in my comment but I have been planning this for a while and to have my future mother in law call me and blow me away like that just really got me. I'm glad that I now know that is isn't something my girlfriend would want but what if she had? she would have known excatly what was going to happen, when and how much it cost.

I have never seen the entire description anywhere else on this site.

Thanks for the Victoria and Albert suggestion

PinMadness

It is not like the CRT Proposal Package is a top-secret surprise or anything. I know I would be disappointed if I was proposed to via the package - it just seems so...packaged to me.

ArielLover

It is not like the CRT Proposal Package is a top-secret surprise or anything. I know I would be disappointed if I was proposed to via the package - it just seems so...packaged to me.

I was planning on doing this in December. Ladies, can you weigh in on the subject please. My girlfriend does not visit these boards and would not know of this before hand

I was planning on doing this in December. Ladies, can you weigh in on the subject please. My girlfriend does not visit these boards and would not know of this before hand

Well personally I wouldnt mind how a guy did it as long as I knew he truly wanted to pop the question and spend his whole life with me.

I mean at the end of the day, its not the location of the pomp and ceremony that matters, its the question and the answer. Of course it always helps to do something special for the occasion as well. But its not really nessecary
Besides that pretty much every girl KNOWS what will happen, really the surprise is when and where and just being asked at all.

All in all a girl isnt normally picky about where shes asked at all. As long as you love each other and truly want to be together the rest of your life thats what matters most.

OK maybe I was extreme in my comment but I have been planning this for a while and to have my future mother in law call me and blow me away like that just really got me. I'm glad that I now know that is isn't something my girlfriend would want but what if she had? she would have known excatly what was going to happen, when and how much it cost.

You might want to discuss with your mom-in-law about this whole proposal thing. It might be that shes only trying to help but shes done you no favours by revealing the proposal package to your girl in the first place. I highly doubt your girl just stumbled on this topic and said "I dont like this one". By replying your secrets kinda out if she lurks around here at all as well.

Not only that but it's not really the mom-in-laws place to say what is a proper proposal or to tell you what to do. Its up to you, but theres no really special way to propose, just do whatever you think your girl will love. She'll accept it whatever you do anyways as long as she truly loves you.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
You might want to discuss with your mom-in-law about this whole proposal thing. It might be that shes only trying to help but shes done you no favours by revealing the proposal package to your girl in the first place. I highly doubt your girl just stumbled on this topic and said "I dont like this one". By replying your secrets kinda out if she lurks around here at all as well.

Not only that but it's not really the mom-in-laws place to say what is a proper proposal or to tell you what to do. Its up to you, but theres no really special way to propose, just do whatever you think your girl will love. She'll accept it whatever you do anyways as long as she truly loves you.

Then again, get used to that. Whether or not is should be her place...won't stop her from doing it.

And JPCase, I apologize for my harshness in my response. Understand that rylaj001 was just trying to be helpful in providing a packaged piece of information. If a question is posted on an internet forum like this, you should expect this kind of response...and most people are looking for exactly that.
The poster thought they were being helpful.

There are a few CM's that visit here that provide important and needed information, and that is especially important with the occasional mis-information that we provide.

I hope you do settle on something special for the two of you, and that it is the beginning of a wonderful life. :D

Well as someone who's crossing her fingers that my moment is coming soon (we've been together for almost 8 years now) I can honestly say that there are a few things to consider that only YOU know about her (on the boards anyway) Here's my suggestion and I hope it helps, ask yourself these questions about her and proceed accordingly:

:veryconfu Does she get embarrassed in very public situations (like people coming to the table and singing happy birthday at a restaurant)? If so, this might not be for her. I am one of those people who has told everyone that I would disown them if they ever had something done to draw attention to me like that. (I was mainly talking about those cheesy birthday things restaurants do, but I don't think I would want it in this case either)

:veryconfu Is she a Cinderella fan? or at least a princess fan? If not, is this really the best way to ask?

:veryconfu This is the big one, I think... does this boxed generic proposal really bring a personal experience for both of you? Personally, we have no personal memories connecting both of us to "Cinderella" or the restaurant so it wouldn't work for us... I would hope he would ask me someplace that is special to us like by the Haunted Mansion (the first thing we did when he took me to WDW for the first time), not just a place where they have a package to do it.

It's only my opinion, but I hope this helps you out. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom