Rope Drop

epcotisbest

I have not noticed a difference either. Early risers are gonna be there at opening and people who sleep in are gonna sleep in. Personally, I can't imagine sleeping in and am always up early to enjoy the mornings, but I know people who say they always sleep in on vacation, that is part of what they do on vacation. Not me!

Upvote 0

Disney4family

Rope drop is very controlled at MK. CMs walk you in to two spots in the hub (Liberty Square and in between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland) and beyond. No cutting through other areas or stores. Epcot did different things each day. Some days it was a mad rush from the gates. Other days we were allowed up to Spaceship Earth and other days we were allowed up to Innoventions. The other two parks allowed the rush from the gates.

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

We found it to be about the same. If anything, what throws me off the most is the time they now let you in. i.e. a 9am opening usually means getting let in around 8:45am. The only park where it felt a bit crazy was MK, but the day I'm thinking of was Veteran's Day and the crowds were quite heavy. Still, it was all very well controlled, but popular rides like SDMT were already boasting lengthy waits (I think SDMT was already at 180 min).

Upvote 0

Disney4family

We were in the first group to ride SDMT last Monday. We had breakfast at the Crystal Palace at 8. At 8:45 the CMs and the crowds were already approaching the Hub. We walked with the CMs all the way to the ride. When we got off there was already a 45 minute wait for the ride. Most guests were still walking up MSUSA.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom