Room Discount For End Of October?

Raineman

Original Poster
Does anyone know when, historically, the room discount for the end of the year is usually released? We will be at WDW from Oct 29 to Nov 6, and we just changed our resort booking from ASM to POR, and we were hoping that a room discount would show up for our stay to offset the increased cost of going from a Value to a Moderate. I noticed there is a room discount already released, but only valid for stays until October 7. Will we have to wait until summer before the next discount is released?

Clamman73

Does anyone know when, historically, the room discount for the end of the year is usually released? We will be at WDW from Oct 29 to Nov 6, and we just changed our resort booking from ASM to POR, and we were hoping that a room discount would show up for our stay to offset the increased cost of going from a Value to a Moderate. I noticed there is a room discount already released, but only valid for stays until October 7. Will we have to wait until summer before the next discount is released?
I'm there at the same time period this year and was waiting to see about room only...looks like last year it was at this time for that period of time (late Oct), but for '15 and '14 it was later July for the late October period to open up to room only discounts.

Mickey5150

Mousesavers has data for every year when the different discounts have become available. I'm guessing this year it will be around June 1st for the October discounts since the just released the discounts for up till Oct 7.

magicmom4

So if you book a room now and a discount becomes available in the future, you are able to get the discount? We are wanting to go in Oct as well, but I was waiting until the actual discount came out to book a room. If you are already booked I assume you have to call and request the discount?

So if you book a room now and a discount becomes available in the future, you are able to get the discount? We are wanting to go in Oct as well, but I was waiting until the actual discount came out to book a room. If you are already booked I assume you have to call and request the discount?

Hello!

If you book it now a discount becomes available you can actually just modify the reservation online or call and add the new pricing. I did this for my trip in late October of last year. It's always best to as least hold the room especially if you want to go during food and wine fesitval season.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom