Roller Coaster Tycoon

Rider

SIGH.....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...7170/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_67_3/002-0945968-2548008

AND

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...pictures/14/002-0945968-2548008#more-pictures

Where you can clearly see it comes with all 3. I'm guessing its just for people who might think they are cheating you out on one game.

IT ONLY COMES WITH THE 3 ORIGNAL GAMES. NOTHING NEW.

Also, on a side note, Infogrames got RCT and a whole bunch of others when Hasbro and Microprose sold their interactive (games) divisions. Or something along thoes lines.

In other words you wouldn't find anything about this with Microprose or Hasbro as they dont do RCT anymore. And the offical website? HA! It hasn't been changed in years!

NowInc

Thanks for clearning it up Rider.....I KNEW that they wouldnt release a "new addon"...even if it was possible, it would be the worst idea in the world to add something to an OLD game when the new version has been announced.

I think its amusing how they are making people thing they are getting 3 games tho...what a waste of a CD ;)

CrashNet

Calm down Calm down

Yes RollerCoaster Tycoon will be released in a gold package called Roller Coaster Tycoon Golden Ticket on May 25, 2002. It will only have three games, the original and the two expansions. A company (know this from experience) usually creates a combo package as the final attempt to get people to purchase the previous game BEFORE they release the sequel to the game. Roller Coaster Tycoon II has been announced and will be released in the fall of this year (rumor is sometime in October), as everyone already knows, and it will be shown at E3, the Electronic Entertainment Expo. Expect screenshots and video, etc then, but probably not before. Also if you go to

http://www.rollercoastertycoon.com/test/index2.html

you will see that infogrames has updated the official website, proving one of the big priorities on the top of their list is Roller Coaster Tycoon II. Hope this helps to kind of sum up everything that is going on with the game so far.

NowInc

Re: HEY

Originally posted by walthimself05
ALL U DING DONGS THAT SAY ITS A HOAX GO CHECK WWW.CHEATCC.COM AND GO DOWN TO THE PC LINK AND CLICK RELEASE DATES AND CHECK THE DATE 5/25/02

STUPID PEOPLE

This is going to be your first warning seeing how you are new here..

respect other members or risk termination..

...and for your information..i was RIGHT...it was a HOAX that there is NO NEW expansion pack..they are just re-packaging the ORIGINAL ones..

.....and you call ME stupid...

walthimself05

...and for your information..i was RIGHT...it was a HOAX that there is NO NEW expansion pack..they are just re-packaging the ORIGINAL ones..

.....and you call ME stupid...

Why did u tell me to respect members when you come back and do the same thing
anyway
sorry my man it wont happen again i wasnt tryin to be a butt when i said that i was just bein a lil too loud soundiing

Sorry bout that

hey but i did see sumthin on RCT gold Ticket on cheatcc.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom