ROL and Tiffins menu

horizons82

Original Poster
I just reserved a dining package time for the Rivers of Light show at AK (can't wait to see it!).

I ended up picking Tiffins as it had the better time and I wanted to go somewhere new as we've been to Tusker House before (and liked it).

What I'd like to know is whether the entire menu is available to choose from for the dinner packages or is there is a limited, select menu that is available for this instead.

It sounds like the full menu is available to select courses from, but if someone could confirm that it would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:

Zipadeelady

I also plan on making a reservation at Tiffins at my 180 day mark. Josh from a web site that can't be named has done a review and talks about the menu, it sounds like everything that I've seen on the allears.net web site is also available for the ROL package. I hope I'm correct. :oops: because I already know what I want!!

easywdw.com

horizons82

Original Poster
I'm pretty sure I'm familiar with the site and the article you are talking about ;)

It didn't quite seem as if he had done the actual meal, so I was hoping someone who might have done this experience could confirm for us.

Zipadeelady

I'm pretty sure I'm familiar with the site and the article you are talking about ;)

It didn't quite seem as if he had done the actual meal, so I was hoping someone who might have done this experience could confirm for us.
I do hope someone will confirm for us. Looking forward to trying Tiffins.

ToTBellHop

I did it last night. Anything in the regular menu is available to those on the package (just not specials). So if it's on the menu at Disneyworld.com, you can order it. Had the black eyed peas fritters, wagyu beef and short rib, and key lime dessert (wife had the lobster popcorn soup, swordfish, and chocolate ganache dessert). All was delicious. Even the kids' dessert was fabulous! Not a cupcake or ice cream like seemingly every other restaurant. I may have sneaked a bite.

Zipadeelady

I did it last night. Anything in the regular menu is available to those on the package (just not specials). So if it's on the menu at Disneyworld.com, you can order it. Had the black eyed peas fritters, wagyu beef and short rib, and key lime dessert (wife had the lobster popcorn soup, swordfish, and chocolate ganache dessert). All was delicious. Even the kids' dessert was fabulous! Not a cupcake or ice cream like seemingly every other restaurant. I may have sneaked a bite.
Thank you for letting us know!! And how was ROL? Was the standby line very long?

horizons82

Original Poster
Thank you for the first-hand info! I'll be going next week and I am really looking forward to it, especially knowing the full menu will be available for the ROL dining package :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom