Roger Rabbit's silhouette no longer his?

George Lucas on a Bench

Original Poster
Above Hollywood and Vine in the window of Eddie Valiant's office. I noticed the silhouette in the blinds is disturbed and no longer appears to be that of Roger Rabbit. Sorry, no photo.

Okay, maybe this isn't the most important thing in the World, but it kinda depressed me. Is Roger Rabbit's billboard next to completely eradicate his presence at WDW?

Tom

Beta Return
Above Hollywood and Vine in the window of Eddie Valiant's office. I noticed the silhouette in the blinds is disturbed and no longer appears to be that of Roger Rabbit. Sorry, no photo.

Okay, maybe this isn't the most important thing in the World, but it kinda depressed me. Is Roger Rabbit's billboard next to completely eradicate his presence at WDW?

Twas there in August. Would be a shame if they removed it. Just one more piece of MGM lost.

Magenta Panther

That would be a shame.

I still think about how cool Toontown would have been in DHS if they had of gone ahead with it. Roger Rabbit just fits in so well with the theming at DHS.

Totally agree. And the way Roger has faded away entirely really baffles me. He was a great new character. In a world where great new characters are so scarce that musty old ones keep getting dusted off and thrust into the faces of audiences.

Of course, Roger himself is a musty old character now...

HM GhostHostess

When I was there is January, I noticed the blinds were moved a little bit, but I could still kinda tell it was Roger's silhouette. Was it disturbed on purpose, or did a cast member accidentally do something to the blinds?

RAXIP

Here's a photo I took today.
IMG_2082.JPG

And here's a photo for refrence:
Eddie+Valiant+Window+(08-10).jpg

[source]

celluloid

uhh...that looks like it took some actual intentional effort and specific cutting to change the shape. I don't know if I would classify this as disrepair, but moronic none the less.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom