Robin Hood: what is in the parks to purchase?

kcreuter

Original Poster
Is there any Robin Hood Merchandise at WDW?

This is a great movie which sadly has no physical repersentation at WDW, but does anyone know if they sell stuffed animals? I've seen pins and snowglobes on line but little else.

My 3 year old's birthday day is comming soon and she is in LOVE with the Disney Robin Hood movie from 1973. I have searched ebay extensively, looking for toys, plush, etc... and found a few true gems: The Disney Famosa set with Robin, Little John, Sherrif, Muggsy, and a Crock Gaurd + Marian and Prince John (seperate packaging) action figures, and Disney Store Bean Bags of RH, LJ, MM, and Lady Cluck.

dlove28

We went in February and found next to nothing to purchase for Robin Hood. Unfortunately, the characters make extremely rare appearances too.

I have been looking all over online for the Famosa Robin Hood castle and cannot find a website that has it in stock. Where you able to purchase and, if so, where?

zandt204

Every single time I'm in Epcot around the Germany area (I dont know the lands nearby it offhand) I always come across Robin Hood Characters. Usually the Sheriff but I have seen others as well. Also, on my trip a week ago I saw a little boy carrying a stuffed Robin Hood Plush along with some Pins. I have no idea where he bought it though. But it gives me hope (Robin Hood is my fav as well)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom