Rob does SPACE!

jrashadb

Originally posted by RobFL

Hmm.. nope. Just the old stuff.. centerfuge.. delayed naseau reaction... clam shell shaped.

Otherwise..? Diddly..

-Rob

hm...
no word on how close they are to being finished?

RobFL

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Originally posted by jrashadb

hm...
no word on how close they are to being finished?

Not for a while..

I'll take a peek when I go in today, but as far as I could tell from my trip inside the building, nothing was done except that room and it's gonna take another couple of months before that changes.

It's just.. i dunno.. that "Oo.. it's gonna open!" excitement I had before has been totally cleared out since seeing the reality of what was completed. Like a big empty shell...

Like buying wrapping paper beefore christmas.. you can oo and ah over how pretty it is and the great things that will be inside it, but Christmas is a long time away and you know that all too well by looking at a calender.

I've started telling guests "Late Spring, Early Summer" which is what I was told by the designers themselves.

-Rob

jrashadb

Originally posted by RobFL

Not for a while..

I'll take a peek when I go in today, but as far as I could tell from my trip inside the building, nothing was done except that room and it's gonna take another couple of months before that changes.

It's just.. i dunno.. that "Oo.. it's gonna open!" excitement I had before has been totally cleared out since seeing the reality of what was completed. Like a big empty shell...

Like buying wrapping paper beefore christmas.. you can oo and ah over how pretty it is and the great things that will be inside it, but Christmas is a long time away and you know that all too well by looking at a calender.

I've started telling guests "Late Spring, Early Summer" which is what I was told by the designers themselves.

-Rob

Hm... Oh well. At least it's going to open on time... sorta. Better than the last ride they tried to open at Epcot. :lol:

Mr.EPCOT

Oh dear God he has returned!

Every time, I think 'there's no way that a thread bump can get more random than this', and every time I'm dead wrong. Why, why did you bump this thread? What are you talking about? How does this add to discussion of the construction of Mission: SPACE seven years later?

Enchantâmes

Every time, I think 'there's no way that a thread bump can get more random than this', and every time I'm dead wrong. Why, why did you bump this thread? What are you talking about? How does this add to discussion of the construction of Mission: SPACE?
MaelstromRocks has returned as vintageepcot. This is the thread that MaelstromRocks was banned for. :p

imagineer boy

Um, how do you know its him? I just kinda poked fun at the fact that it was him because he mentioned maelstrom and his grammer was terrible. :lol:

Still, its interesting to look at the old posts of the previous incarnation of merf...

MKCP 1985

waste of a thread bump? :lol: no way!

more than one person who's been banned in this thread. see if RobFL reminds you of anyone. . . fun times.

RnRJoe6114

Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking that Disney was doing something EXTREMELY similar to Mission: Space to Space Mountain and then I looked at the date and felt once again to put up a reminder in my brain to always check dates before reading further than 2 posts.

BenS

Meanwhile I'm sitting here thinking that Disney was doing something EXTREMELY similar to Mission: Space to Space Mountain and then I looked at the date and felt once again to put up a reminder in my brain to always check dates before reading further than 2 posts.

My first thought was that I'd missed some news about a big rehab to the Mission Space exterior. I didn't understand why the OP was getting so excited about it, since it sounded like everything was staying the same.

jakeman

So I know I'm contributing to the problem of bumping an old thread but just something to think about...

If a child was born when this thread was started they would be starting the 2nd grade right now...

Boray

So I know I'm contributing to the problem of bumping an old thread but just something to think about...

If a child was born when this thread was started they would be starting the 2nd grade right now...

Funny you should say that...when I noticed the date for this thread, I thought to myself, "my daughter would have been only 3 months old when this started." She'll be starting second grade in a few weeks...LOL!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom