Rivers of Light? Is it good?

Maddie Terwilliger

Original Poster
My family and I are visiting Animal Kingdom in 3 weeks to visit Pandora. However, we wanted to do some other stuff as well. I told my family that Rivers of Light seemed cool but I was just wondering, is it worth our time? :hilarious:

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I found it an enjoyable show. I loved the music and I liked barges especially the animal ones. I could have done without the projection screen but it was fine. I left feeling entertained but not in awe. That being said I'm looking forward to seeing it again soon.

becca_

My DW and I had the same opinion: MEH! One and Done. You dont want to get into the logistics of actually getting into the show in the standby line (We fastpass'd it) and then the cattle drive when it completes.

I agree, I saw it Thursday night with a FP and thought it was neat and very visually pleasing, but if I never saw it again I would be ok with it. If you have the time - see it. For me personally, it was a "That was a nice show, but I don't think I'd watch it again."

Disney Stine

I would definitely go once to gather your own opinion. I, personally, was not thrilled. To be honest, it bored me. But this is coming from someone who also doesn't care for Fantasmic (I only want to see it once every few years - not an every trip show for me). We all have our own opinions and our own thoughts on what we enjoy the most!

Now... going on Everest at night is another story. That was incredible! Felt like a new experience! If you decide to do Rivers of Light and Everest right after, you may want to quickly jump in line because the queue will fill up fast.

DfromATX

[QUOTE="
Now... going on Everest at night is another story. That was incredible! Felt like a new experience! If you decide to do Rivers of Light and Everest right after, you may want to quickly jump in line because the queue will fill up fast.[/QUOTE]

That's what we enjoyed on our trip last July - Everest over and over and a night time safari! While the crowd was in that Jungle Book show we had the whole area to ourselves! It was a really neat and unusual experience. Plus, we peeked in the show and it didn't look that great. I'd still like to see ROL at least once though.

graphite1326

[QUOTE="
Now... going on Everest at night is another story. That was incredible! Felt like a new experience! If you decide to do Rivers of Light and Everest right after, you may want to quickly jump in line because the queue will fill up fast.

That's what we enjoyed on our trip last July - Everest over and over and a night time safari! While the crowd was in that Jungle Book show we had the whole area to ourselves! It was a really neat and unusual experience. Plus, we peeked in the show and it didn't look that great. I'd still like to see ROL at least once though.[/QUOTE]
GREAT IDEA! Thanks.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom