Rivers of Light FastPass+ Availability

kaitertot5249

Original Poster
My boyfriend's family is planning an EXTREMELY last minute February Vacation trip to WDW. By last minute, I mean they decided this past Saturday that we are going from 2/23-2/26 and we still haven't bought park tickets. That left me with less than 2 weeks to plan this trip. Given the recent news that ROL will be opening this week, I am hoping to get us FP+ reservations for our first night. However, since they haven't bought the tickets yet I can't book FastPasses yet and it's stressing me out.

I am wondering if anyone would be able to check FP+ availability for the nights that we will be there and let me know if there is any availability? I am hoping to purchase the tickets tonight but the rest of my party doesn't even know what Rivers of Light is and how big of a deal this is so the sense of urgency is not there :banghead: We are also not a small group, 6 of us will be going in total so I am preparing myself for limited FP+ availability across the board (I'm not complaining though, I'm going to Disney in 10 days!).

Also, does anyone have any tips for trying to catch the show if we are unable to get FP+ for any of the nights we are there? I know it's new and not even officially running but I know that it has been showing over the past week in soft openings.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
I just checked for you. Rivers of Light has no fastpasses for your dates. Since it will be "officially" open during your stay, my advice would be to get in the standby line 60 to 90 minutes prior to showtime. Or you can try booking a Rivers of Light dining package.

Tinkrbell

They were setting up stations for the standby line going from Discovery Island towards Finding Nemo. Since it was around 4:30 & there were no guests in line yet, I couldn't tell which end the line actually started at. The show was at 7:15 last night & they started letting guests into the theater a few minutes after 6:00pm. The park was open till 8, we had time after the show to make it to the safari for one last ride before leaving. It worked well since the park had cleared out by the time we got off the safari & no problems getting out of the parking lot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom