Rivers of Light dates for early December?

Plowboy

I'm trying to get a handle on the whole Rivers of Light thing for our upcoming early December trip. So far I haven't been able to find any dates yet for December. October is as far out as I've been able to find, but it only shows that ROL is performed on Sun, Tues, Thurs & Sat nights. Am I reading this correctly? Is there a chance that the nights of the week that ROL is performed will change, as our plans are set up to be in the parks Mon, Wed & Fri of the first week of December? It would really suck to have to re-do plans just to see the show (which we definitely want to do). Any info anyone has read or heard would be greatly appreciated. Kungaloosh!

P.S. Not interested in the dining package thing, but would definitely do a FP.

Last edited:

Tuvalu

Premium Member
This is just speculation but it's doubtful ROL will change from Sun, Tues, Thurs, Sat. performances. These were the same nights ROL was performed when it started in February and remained so up until summer started (when ROL became nightly.) If the fall schedule reflects STTS than winter will probably be the same.

Upvote 0

Sunset7132

I'm trying to get a handle on the whole Rivers of Light thing for our upcoming early December trip. So far I haven't been able to find any dates yet for December. October is as far out as I've been able to find, but it only shows that ROL is performed on Sun, Tues, Thurs & Sat nights. Am I reading this correctly? Is there a chance that the nights of the week that ROL is performed will change, as our plans are set up to be in the parks Mon, Wed & Fri of the first week of December? It would really suck to have to re-do plans just to see the show (which we definitely want to do). Any info anyone has read or heard would be greatly appreciated. Kungaloosh!

P.S. Not interested in the dining package thing, but would definitely do a FP.
I hope the dates open up diff for def because the dates for oct aren't AK days for us

Upvote 0

Plowboy

Original Poster
Thanks to all for your input. We were able to change our park schedule with little ill effect. Long story short, we had to jockey our ADR's around with the result being we dropped Turf Club for dinner, but picked up Whispering Canyon for breakfast.

Upvote 0

Sunset7132

Thanks to all for your input. We were able to change our park schedule with little ill effect. Long story short, we had to jockey our ADR's around with the result being we dropped Turf Club for dinner, but picked up Whispering Canyon for breakfast.
We are trying turf for the first time in dec , for dinner , has excellent reviews

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom