Ride/Show Question

allgar

I don't feel the need to do everything. Usually try to do something new every time (if possible). I regularly skip all of the spinning rides including Tea Cups, Aladdin, Dumbo, only occasionally do Swiss Family and TSI. There are others, but suffice to say like so many other posters we gravitate towards the things that make us happiest and leave the things we don't enjoy out. It's not a mission to experience, it's a mission to have fun.

WDW2010

Ok all. The wife and I are having an argument and need the Disney community to settle it. Do you feel like you need to ride each ride and watch each show everytime you go to Disney, even if you've seen and done them before? What say you?

Well it would be nice but I've only been to Disney twice and I've stayed for normal hours usually 9am - 9pm and I can't even get to everything no matter how hard I try. My first trip in 2010 I thought wow I did everything ( did no research on Disney at all ) yeah right. The next morning when I came home from Orlando I looked into this legit World and noticed I didn't even do half of what we could have.

This year I went through a more elaborate scheme to try to do everything, still didn't happen. SO no, I think you don't have to do everything when you go to Disney unless maybe you have a scary hunch you wont be there again?

WDW_Princess

We lived an hour away from the world. and had annual passes. We would go up for just one day. In that one day, we could visit our favorite attractions at each park. I am proud to say I have done all four parks in one day without feeling rushed. So to answer the original question - No, we usually only ride our favorites (again and again).

Pooh88

We always say we are going to pace ourselves and not feel the need to do everything but when we get there DH always wants to do it all. we have missed some simply becuase we ran out of time and had to prioritze but we always WANT to see everything. :p

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom