Ride ideas for Animal Kingdom

JBLRulz

Original Poster
to me these are no brainer ride additions..all the parks need more dark rides

Animal kingdom should add a lion king dark ride, a jungle book dark ride, and possibly a pocahontas dark ride. these would bring more attendance in and give the park a more disney feel to it..as of right now, i feel like im at a zoo more than a disney theme park

Omegadiz

whattabout something with Tarzan? and mabe a Rainforest/Amazon section of the park. The Living Seas could be put into AK. and maybe a polar section. DCA's Bugs Land. attractions you can fit like over 10 attractions in that expantion pack

jt04

I'd like to see a central/south America land with 2 or three Indiana Jones based rides. 2 E-tickets a 1 D-ticket.

Somewhat like a mysterious island but with IJ instead of Nemo.

figmntal95

I'd like to see a central/south America land with 2 or three Indiana Jones based rides. 2 E-tickets a 1 D-ticket.

Somewhat like a mysterious island but with IJ instead of Nemo.

Ahhh good idea... then the IJ Stunt Show could be a new Star Wars Ride.

Crazy Harry

to me these are no brainer ride additions..all the parks need more dark rides

Animal kingdom should add a lion king dark ride, a jungle book dark ride, and possibly a pocahontas dark ride. these would bring more attendance in and give the park a more disney feel to it..as of right now, i feel like im at a zoo more than a disney theme park

I had this thought as well. You could turn camp minnie mickey into an Animal Kingdom Fantasyland of sorts with Disney properties such as Jungle Book as you mentioned.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom