Resort-To-Park Time-Table

DonaldDude23

Original Poster
Hey guys, I found this awesome website and what it does is you put in your starting spot, and then destination and it will give you the quickest mode of transport as well as the approximate amount of time it will take to get your there. I take absolutely no credit in finding this website nor the copyrights associated with this website. Hope this makes your transport choices a little bit easier!! Cheers!! http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/twiz.aspx#.UsYpmGRDt2A

Hey guys, I found this awesome website and what it does is you put in your starting spot, and then destination and it will give you the quickest mode of transport as well as the approximate amount of time it will take to get your there. I take absolutely no credit in finding this website nor the copyrights associated with this website. Hope this makes your transport choices a little bit easier!! Cheers!! http://www.ourlaughingplace.com/aspx/twiz.aspx#.UsYpmGRDt2A
Hey this IS awesome! Thanks

kasi22

Very helpful for me because may be in next season i am going for the tour of Disneyland with the family..superb sharing and impressed on it...

Polydweller

Be careful with that site, it's notorious for giving very bad advice. Case in point it suggest to get to DHS from the Poly that you take a car to the Swan, transfer to the boat and got to DHS. If you have a car why not drive to DHS directly and have no parking cost as well as a resort guest. Yep, sometimes very dumb so don't take it's options as gospel.

daisyduckie

I hate to say it, but that time table is wrong as much as it is right. Some of the times are so far off it is unbelievable. For example, there is no way a bus from POFQ takes 34 minutes to get to Epcot. Neither does the monorail take 45 minutes to get from the Poly to Epcot.

I can't say I would recommend anyone check that site unless they already have a good idea of what the transportation times truly are. Sorry, I know the OP was trying to be helpful.:cyclops:

disney4life2008

I think the website has not been updated. If I recall - MK now has a direct bus from HS and Epcot - that skips TTC. I am not sure if it was just a test though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom