Resort Television Input Jacks

GenerationX

I've done a bunch of searches, and I can't find any mention of this in the forums: Do the resort T.V.s have accessible audio and video input jacks?

My eldest son has become a complete Pac-Man fanatic. If the Yacht Club T.V.s have the white and yellow jacks, we'll take his game controller. While packing it is not a problem (it's a tiny battery-powered controller with 5 classic games built-in), there's no sense in taking it if it will not be usable. Not a big deal either way, but I'm curious.

No matter what, we'll be making a pilgrimage to DisneyQuest so he can see the arcade Pac-Man game ... and so I can play Berzerk - Intruder alert! Intruder alert! Destroy the intruder!

pisco

At both AKL and Coronado Springs I was able to connect my digital camera to review the pics I had taken during the day. I just can't remember if the connections were in the front or back of the TV. I seem to think they were in the front.

You may want to call the hotel and confirm.

Upvote 0

slappy magoo

I actually and called and asked about this, because I'm going to be at AKL, and am bringing an MP3 player. I thought it'd be cool to hook it up and use the TV's speakers when we want music at night (plus, my GF is kind of a snorer, and having something else to listen to helps). When I called, I was told the TVs DID NOT have RCA plugs in the front or the back. (by the way, that's what the "white and yellow plugs" are called, in case you ever need to be specific). But since Pisco says they do have 'em, I'm stumped.

Upvote 0

StevenT

If I remember right, pop century TV's did not have them in the front. I didn't look for RCA plugs in the back. I would assume they have them, because they are all new-er televisions, and I'm sure they don't get them special made without RCA plugs. If it's a new-er TV it usually has them.

Upvote 0

StevenT

they probably don't use the exact same TV in every room. So you might have them in the front, in the back, none at all. But I'd say plan on them being there.

Upvote 0

GenerationX

Original Poster
Thanks for the info, guys! It sounds like it is much more likely than not that the RCA plugs will be there for our vacation. Which means no rest for Blinky, Pinky, Inky, and Clyde. :drevil:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

When I went to Port Orleans a few years ago we tried to hook the video camera up to the TV, and it didn't have the plugs that were needed. So I guess it depends on what resort you are at.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom