Reserving Fast Pass for parades and Be Our Guest lunch

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
I just booked a week trip in June at WDW.
I've read here about people reserving Fast Passes for parades and Be Our Guest lunch. I can't find the option anywhere on the MM+ app.
I did an online chat with customer service. They said that there are no fast pass for parades and that if BOG is not showing up under Fast Pass selections then it is not available.
Does this sound right?
Thanks for the feedback in advance. I've done a search of the forums and can't find this answer.

kondjott

As far as BOG goes, try this website to book a FP+ for lunch:
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

It doesn't seem to work for everyone, but it still gives me the option on there to book a lunch up to 7 days out.

I think the parades/fireworks FP's have been come-and-go. I know they have had designated FP spots for each, but during our last trip (early February), I never had the MK parade or fireworks show up as a FP+ option.

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
As far as BOG goes, try this website to book a FP+ for lunch:
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/

It doesn't seem to work for everyone, but it still gives me the option on there to book a lunch up to 7 days out.

I think the parades/fireworks FP's have been come-and-go. I know they have had designated FP spots for each, but during our last trip (early February), I never had the MK parade or fireworks show up as a FP+ option.

Thank You. I'll check out that link.

I did an online chat a second time with a different cast member. They said that parades do have fast pass but if they don't show up then they are not available. Same goes for BOG for lunch.

Also, I learned that 60 days out for reservations means the first day of the vacation. Since I will be arriving on June 3 (for 7 days), reservations have been available for 4 days already (since today is the 7th). So in four days there are no fast pass for parades and BOG lunch. Thats where I am so far with all of this.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward

I did an online chat a second time with a different cast member. They said that parades do have fast pass but if they don't show up then they are not available. Same goes for BOG for lunch.

Also, I learned that 60 days out for reservations means the first day of the vacation. Since I will be arriving on June 3 (for 7 days), reservations have been available for 4 days already (since today is the 7th). So in four days there are no fast pass for parades and BOG lunch. Thats where I am so far with all of this.

BOG and the parades and shows aren't open at 60 days. They seem to pop up closer to 30-45 days so keep checking back.

Weather_Lady

Fear not -- those opportunities did not already come and go for you to miss! BOG and Parade/Fireworks are not on the 60-day FP+ schedule like other attractions.

BOG FP+ generally don't become available until 30 days or so out from your trip and they are not displayed or offered through the MyDisneyExperience ("MDE") website (the one you use for other FP+) -- only through the separate BOG Lunch FP site. CMs won't tell you about that, because they are still considering BOG FP+ a "test" system open to random guests, but that's not really the case. (For example, the month of May suddenly became available for BOG FP+ last week for all guests with an onsite stay. WDW never announced it -- word was passed around here by some members who happened to check the BOG lunch reservation site and stumbled upon the newly-opened dates.) For BOG, keep checking the site (and watching this one) for the schedule to be opened far enough to hit your travel dates.

With regard to parades and fireworks, the same is true -- keep checking the MDE site. Users on here generally report that parades and fireworks viewing suddenly appear as FP+ options a week or so ahead of their arrival at WDW (but it could be any time). Go ahead and make some "place holder" FP+ now, and keep checking MDE -- you can change them if and when parade/fireworks FP+ become available.

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
Thanks so much @Weather_Lady and @RandomPrincess. I'll check back. @kondjott I came so close!! When I typed in my confirmation number it must have been the wrong one. It takes me to a trip in May that I booked (and will cancel) not the one in June. Now whenever I sign in it keeps showing the dates in May. I can not find a place on this link to re enter the confirmation number or change the dates. Any ideas?

Scott King

I was able to get one for June 4th yesterday morning. I ordered food for all 5 of us.

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
Thanks so much @Weather_Lady and @RandomPrincess. I'll check back. @kondjott I came so close!! When I typed in my confirmation number it must have been the wrong one. It takes me to a trip in May that I booked (and will cancel) not the one in June. Now whenever I sign in it keeps showing the dates in May. I can not find a place on this link to re enter the confirmation number or change the dates. Any ideas?
@Weather_Lady I'm guessing that if I just wait, in the first week of May the BOG schedule may appear for my trip on June 3-10 on the BOG lunch site? And how do I make a place holder FP? Wow I sound like a novice, lol. Thanks again.

Scott King

image.jpg
Scott, then my problem now is figuring out how to re enter my confirmation number on the BOG lunch site.
I was able to get a FP for our trip in March using my magic band confirmation number. When I logged in to try for one for the June trip, the sight took me right to the dates of my June resort reservation. Keep trying. Good luck. June 4th was open. Here it is.

Last edited:

DizneyPryncess

I check daily for Wishes & MSEP fastpasses for my trip. I'm going the end of April, beginning of May. Last I checked, those 2 FP's were available through April 12th or 13th. So just waiting for more to open up! IllumiNations & Fantasmic were open at 60 days though. Keep checking on MK parades & fireworks, they will eventually be available!

Weather_Lady

@Weather_Lady I'm guessing that if I just wait, in the first week of May the BOG schedule may appear for my trip on June 3-10 on the BOG lunch site? And how do I make a place holder FP? Wow I sound like a novice, lol. Thanks again.

You make FP+ on the My Disney Experience site (the general Disney World site - https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/plan/). I assume you already have an account. Just sign in and your "planning" page should come up. (If not, you can find it by clicking "My Disney Experience" in the upper right-hand corner of the page.) Follow the prompts to "link" your confirmation number for your next trip, and add any friends/family with whom you'll be traveling, and link their tickets, etc. Once everything is "linked" you can use My Disney Experience to pre-reserve (within 60 days of arrival for an onsite stay) your FP+ for each day/person. "Place holder FP+" was just my term for "a FP you are making now, but will likely change out later when parades/fireworks open up."

Dwarful

BOG is up and available for the first week of June. At least through the 4th maybe the 5th too. But you do have to use the numbers someone already mentioned and you must go to the beourguest link that was posted above. Check daily, multiple times a day. Good luck. I have no idea about the parade fps. but I do know some things like Toy Story and Anna & Elsa are already hard to come by for this time frame. Good luck!!!!

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
I had this same problem. I had to register a new account on the BOG site using a different e-mail address and my confirmation number. Then it worked great!
Every time I sign in it automatically takes me to a cancelled reservation in May. My trip is now in June. There is no way on the BOG site to change the date of arrival. I've looked everywhere. I'm guessing that once the cancelled May dates pass that then maybe it will recognize my June trip? Who knows

kondjott

Every time I sign in it automatically takes me to a cancelled reservation in May. My trip is now in June. There is no way on the BOG site to change the date of arrival. I've looked everywhere. I'm guessing that once the cancelled May dates pass that then maybe it will recognize my June trip? Who knows

I can't say for sure, but I would guess you'll be able to see the June dates sometime after your May dates pass. I noticed before my last trip that the BOG website would continually give me availability to book anything up to 7 days out, and then magically when I got within 30 or so days of my actual trip reservation, those days opened up. Even now, although I don't have any reservations in the system, but it gives me options to lunch any day this week. I don't think you'll have any problems with it getting booked up ahead of time either, so don't sweat it if you can't access those days for a while.

cw1982

I just got June 6th! I've been checking every day this week, and my experience over the last week or so is showing that they have started releasing a day at a time. So tomorrow, the 7th should be available, and so on. Don't count that as gospel; it's just what I have been seeing.

Rob562

Try clearing the cookies and/or cache in your browser, or use a different computer. It may be using the previously-entered info.

As for parades and fireworks, my theory on the shorter window for reserving them is Disney just being careful in case they extend hours in the parks and then have to adjust the scheduled fireworks and parade times. Imagine if people reserved FP+ times for the fireworks, they changed the times and now the new time conflicts with a dinner reservation or another FP+ reservation. Headaches galore.

At least that's my theory...

-Rob

MickeyPeace

Original Poster
View attachment 50913
I was able to get a FP for our trip in March using my magic band confirmation number. When I logged in to try for one for the June trip, the sight took me right to the dates of my June resort reservation. Keep trying. Good luck. June 4th was open. Here it is.
Tried this but the magic band confirmation number has the letter e in it and therefore the system won't accept it as a confirmation number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom