Reservation Question about meal voucher??

mousenmini

We just recently booked a trip to go to WDW over halloween this fall and got our info in the mail today. The papers said we're staying 6 nights at Coronado Springs and have a 7 day park hopper. We also got the dining plan. What I am confused about is on our reservation paper it mentions our park hopper tickets, snack, counter service, table service, etc. But it also lists (1) planet hollywood meal voucher and (1) planet hollywood merchandise voucher. Does anyone have a clue as to why we would have that on our reservation slip? I didn't order it or anything when I talked with the cast member over the phone...nothing about planet hollywood was mentioned whatsoever. Thanks for any ideas you might be able to share with me!

sksowell

We just got our reservation slip yesterday in the mail and it has this also. I didn't see any costs associated with it so must be a freebee as already mentioned. Wonder what it's worth???

Upvote 0
It's part of the 2006 package

New! Planet Hollywood® — Enjoy a select entree and non-alcoholic beverage at Planet Hollywood®(one per reservation, voucher required, tax included). Plus, receive a Planet Hollywood® keepsake (one per reservation, voucher required, must be redeemed between 11 am and 6 pm).

Upvote 0

abe_bb

FYI - Even though you can only use 1 voucher per reservation, the voucher is for your whole party. So everyone gets a select entree.

Upvote 0

dazzer68

i got that to im flying from uk with virgin atlantic and they were doing it with all florida /disney holidays! so im gonna enjoy it. there is such thing as a free lunch!

Upvote 0

PigletIsMyCat

Wait. The one per reservation voucher means my whole party gets a free meal?? I thought it was for one person. Which is fairly useless. But if we all get a free meal.... free lunch, here we come!!!

Upvote 0

abe_bb

Yup, whole party. BUT, the selection is (supposedly) very limited. Not that it bothers us much (hey, it is free after all).

It comes down to either a salad (cobb, i think, not sure though), a burger platter, or (chicken) (in parentheses because I can't remember what kind).

Upvote 0

Chase24

abe_bb said:
Yup, whole party. BUT, the selection is (supposedly) very limited. Not that it bothers us much (hey, it is free after all).

It comes down to either a salad (cobb, i think, not sure though), a burger platter, or (chicken) (in parentheses because I can't remember what kind).
Sweeet. Just when I thought I was out of Table Service Vouchers, Disney comes through 1 more time. :sohappy:

Upvote 0

kathyjacks

so is this something everyone gets when getting dining plan or making reservations. we are staying 10 nigts and 11 days which i didn't relize when i chose 10 days online it meant 11 and only 10 days of food so this would be awesome .

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom