Reservation Payment Schedule

Mista C

Original Poster
Can someone refresh my memory... I usually book my trips so close to the date that I'm going that I just end up paying in full at the time that I make my reservation. Well this year I'm actually booking about 6 months in advance. Does anyone know how much you have to pay at the actual time of booking? Is it like 25% or something?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can someone refresh my memory... I usually book my trips so close to the date that I'm going that I just end up paying in full at the time that I make my reservation. Well this year I'm actually booking about 6 months in advance. Does anyone know how much you have to pay at the actual time of booking? Is it like 25% or something?
The deposit for a package is $200 and the trip must be paid in full 45 days out.

A room only deposit is equivalent to 1 nights stay so that will vary depending on when and where you stay. The balance for a room only is not due until arrival.

Mna

It's $200/room for a package: my deposit for our 2 room POR reservation was $400. Room only is, as others have said, one night's stay.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom