Resale vs. direct perks

Phonedave

I own at SSR and we go to F&W a lot (not every year, but maybe 2 out of every 3). I have never gotten into BC or BW during F&W. I have been in AKL, but most of the time I end up in SSR itself.

We also go in late June quite often. I don't think I have ever had a problem getting the resort I want for those trips.

I have no problem staying at SSR, and every year when the dues increases come out, I feel better and better about it.

-dave

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
I own at SSR and we go to F&W a lot (not every year, but maybe 2 out of every 3). I have never gotten into BC or BW during F&W. I have been in AKL, but most of the time I end up in SSR itself.

We also go in late June quite often. I don't think I have ever had a problem getting the resort I want for those trips.

I have no problem staying at SSR, and every year when the dues increases come out, I feel better and better about it.

-dave
We own at SSR and love it as well. We have usually had no problem getting a 1 bedroom at BWV during F&W. Even a Boardwalk preferred view. Have you always tried for a studio? That, I believe, would be a lot more difficult.

Phonedave

We own at SSR and love it as well. We have usually had no problem getting a 1 bedroom at BWV during F&W. Even a Boardwalk preferred view. Have you always tried for a studio? That, I believe, would be a lot more difficult.

I have tried both studios and 1BR, with no luck.

Maybe it is because we always go during "Jersey Week" which just happens to be the same weekend they run the half marathon.

-dave

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom