Requests for All Stars Music

Beckett

Original Poster
:happy:Hi! I am staying during December in All Stars Music and it is my first time onsite. I did the online check in but was wondering what requests I should make. What are the best areas, what are the pros and cons and what other things are important for me to know about this resort? Thank you so much!

DisneyPrincess5

Congrats on your first trip on site. I stayed at ASM 20 years ago so I'm no help with specifics, but what I always request (knowing it may not be granted) is to be close to the main building where ever we stay. Just personal preference to be close to the food, shops, main bus stop, and more. Have fun!

Jae99

You didn't mention whether you booked a preferred room. If you have, I would choose a room in either building 1 or 10. They are the Calypso buildings and are the closest buildings to the main building and buses. We had rooms 0420 and 0421 last year which were located in building 10. They were about a 2 minute walk to the main building and 3 minutes from the buses.

Beckett

Original Poster
No, I just have a regular room but during the online check in they still ask me for 2 requests. I know they are not guaranteed but it's still worth a try.

Jae99

Definitely. After our preferred room stay last December, we booked a preferred family suite this year. The reduced walking is definitely a bonus after a long day, or having the ability to run to the food court in the morning to grab a coffee and take it back to the room while we got ready.

When in December are you visiting? We are there from the 10th to 17th.

belledream

Look up a map of the resort and see which theme appeals to you. Think about whether you'd want to be near a pool (convenience) or not (quietness). Top floor or bottom, etc.

In my experiences at the All Stars, our requests were hardly ever granted. We were actually moved into the preferred buildings - I guess availability was high. It's definitely worth a try though!

Beckett

Original Poster
Definitely. After our preferred room stay last December, we booked a preferred family suite this year. The reduced walking is definitely a bonus after a long day, or having the ability to run to the food court in the morning to grab a coffee and take it back to the room while we got ready.

When in December are you visiting? We are there from the 10th to 17th.
I will be there right after Christmas until early January:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom