requesting late check out??

jaklgreen

I have been over 25 times and a few times where we have had a late flight we have asked for late check out. Always denied. I have asked the day before and they always told me that i had to call and ask in the morning. And we do not travel during busy times of the year so I don't get it.

s&k'smom

Alot depends on the time of years as well. I worked in a hotel for 6 plus year and our busy season was October so no checked in early or out late, however like say February which was really slow for us, I'm like sure take you time lol!

LieutLaww

Hello There
Premium Member
In the Parks
No
When i was in All Star Sports last Sept I asked for a later checkout a few days into my stay, the girl tapped a few things into the computer and then told me that was fine it was all logged into the system and to make sure I vacated the room by 12pm.

PinnySmart

Are you saying basically I can just stay till 1 if I really wanted to? lol .. That's what time I was really hoping for :/
Absolutely not. There will more than likely be someone waiting for your room. Ask and if denied vacate the room by normal check out time.

dreamfinder

You may be able to request one, it all depends on the workload for the mousekeepers, and the rooms they need to turn over for the next set of guests. A noon is possible, 1 PM is much rarer. Remember, the rooms need to be clean for the next check in time just a few hours later. They usually won't let you request it until the day before.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom