Rent DVC or Just Book as normal?

wired

Not sure if this is in the right place.... But....

Planning a trip this fall and we will need more space and wondering if it would be worth while looking into renting a DVC members points to get a two room villa or just book two rooms in a package.

I understand that you have to purchase tickets also when you go the DVC route, but has anyone look at this? Is it cheaper? Was there any issues?

I have done some quick calcs and it seems to be the same price, but comparing a BW two room Villa with two rooms at say CBR.

Any suggestions? :confused:

Thanks

Wired

golenium

I'd take the 2 bedroom villa, you get way more space overall and you won't have to worry about the separate rooms not being near each other, also having real appliances and a full sized fridge is great. We ended up coming back for lunch from time to time and one night we made a lasagna, good times!

Upvote 0

wired

Original Poster
golenium said:
I'd take the 2 bedroom villa, you get way more space overall and you won't have to worry about the separate rooms not being near each other, also having real appliances and a full sized fridge is great. We ended up coming back for lunch from time to time and one night we made a lasagna, good times!

Did you rent the villa from a DVC member or out right book the villa?

I understand the Villa is going to be much better then the mod rooms, but at what cost in problems, if there are any?

Thanks

wired

Upvote 0

golenium

We actually had a one bedroom at OKW rented for us by my in laws who are in DVC so we really didn't have to do anything ourselves, thus I really can't help you in that department. Amazingly, the following year we had the studio that connected to the one bedroom we had stayed in the previous year. I can't imagine it's THAT bad once you find a person to get the points from in terms of booking.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom