Remember... Dreams Come True - Fireworks Spectacular

jsurbs

Original Poster
Hello, my name is Jeff and I'm new around these forums! :)

I wanted to share a special project that I've working on for the past year. It was such a surprise to me when Disney announced its return this February, and it is "Remember... Dreams Come True."

rememberposter_2.jpg

This project truly comes from my heart and it was my mission to create a sophisticated and elaborate version that evokes all the magic, wonder and joy that I experienced when I first watched Remember in 2005.

Please enjoy the show and let me know what you guys think!​

Magic Feather

I wanted to share a special project that I've working on for the past year. It was such a surprise to me when Disney announced its return this February, and it is "Remember... Dreams Come True."

rememberposter_2.jpg

This project truly comes from my heart and it was my mission to create a sophisticated and elaborate version that evokes all the magic, wonder and joy that I experienced when I first watched Remember in 2005.

I was only able to skim throught it, but from what I saw this is amazing! Thanks for sharing, and can't wait to finish watching later. Also, love the Tiki Room segment.

RMichael21

rememberposter_2.jpg

Wow! This is fantastic!

jsurbs

Original Poster
Wow! This is fantastic!

Thank you! :D

@jsurbs I subbed to your channel - you have some awesome stuff -- I have RCT3 and I didn't even know this was possible:p

This was one of my favorites.

Man oh man... thanks for subscribing!

I haven't seen that show in years... it's been so long especially with the low-resolution 4x3 video haha. Definitely wanted to bring "Remember" to whole new level.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom