Relocating

dizzbuff

Original Poster
Not sure if this is the proper area to start this thread so if it needs to be moved I understand.
I was hoping that I could get some assistance from the wdwmagic family. We are looking into moving to Orlando and not being familiar with the area other than when we come done there for our trips to WDW and staying on property and fighting with traffic we are not at all familiar with the outside ''world''...lol
Meaning areas that are "safe'' and not overly crowed. I found some apartments that seem to be more or less away from the hussle and bussle but are convenient for us to have access to get to work....at Disney of course. One apartment complex I found is actually on the backside of Magic Kingdom up off of Buena Place. Just curious if anyone knows of this area and whether or not it is a good and safe place to live.
I do appreciate if anyone can give some insight or suggestions.
Thank you all very much!!!:wave:

slooger99

the area that Buena Place is in seems to be a good area. Mostly Disney employees anyways, you could try that look up the Universal Studios resort called Nickelodeon, all the area around there is nice apartments and its a good area.

dizzbuff

Original Poster
Slooger99,

Thank you so much!! I appreciate the information. I more so ''guessed'' that since those apartments were so close that many residents would be cast members....and figured hey that would be actually pretty darn cool. I am not trying to be ''picky'' just trying to find a safe area and some what ''rural''. I know Orlando is pretty big and crazy at times ...but what big city isn't actually. Again thank you. Any information is very much appreciated!!!:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom