Relaxing at the World....(is that even possible?!?)

Disneysea05

In the Parks
Yes
The beautiful outdoor view of Narcoossee's...

Right on the water, Cinderella Castle and Space in sight, the occasional monorail zooming by in the distance. Perfect.

I loved watching holiday wishes from there! I think any show with the perimeter fireworks are best viewed from outside the park.

The Empress Lilly

I do!

124canon007.jpg
That's amazing. Beautiful.

*jealous*

Disnee4Me

So much this. I would almost venture to say that the PeopleMover(or TTA as people call it) is one of my favorite rides at the MK. I'm always nervous that they might get rid of it which would be devastating in my opinion. It's the best to hop on with no line and cruise around tomorrowland to give your feet a rest and cool off. I'm hoping that it gets updated to have less empty black corridors and some more stuff to look at in the future. There's something about the relaxing cruise around that's just special. Also, I want back the "NOW ARRIVING AT..... SPACE MOUNTAIN" commentary :p
Wouldn't it be cool if it cruised around the entire park?

Disnee4Me

The beautiful outdoor view of Narcoossee's...

Right on the water, Cinderella Castle and Space in sight, the occasional monorail zooming by in the distance. Perfect.

It's also a great place to view the Electrical Water Pageant:
Where can you get the best view of this Electric Water Pageant????

MinnieM123

Premium Member
There's a number of quiet places tucked away within WDW. One that I enjoy is at the Swan hotel, on the ground level. From the lobby, as you walk toward the exit doors (heading in the direction of the Friendship Boats), if you first look to your right and left, you'll see side doors that lead to quiet courtyards. These two courtyards are very peaceful, and have just a few tables and chairs. With the nicely landscaped foliage, these small courtyards are the perfect spot to have morning coffee and read a newspaper. :)

So much this. I would almost venture to say that the PeopleMover(or TTA as people call it) is one of my favorite rides at the MK. I'm always nervous that they might get rid of it which would be devastating in my opinion. It's the best to hop on with no line and cruise around tomorrowland to give your feet a rest and cool off. I'm hoping that it gets updated to have less empty black corridors and some more stuff to look at in the future. There's something about the relaxing cruise around that's just special. Also, I want back the "NOW ARRIVING AT..... SPACE MOUNTAIN" commentary :p

I AGREE 1000%. It needs to be updated and given a few sights to be seen.

Beach at the poly, Hammak, Dole Whip, my fiance, and watching Wishes. She lived at a complex near the resort when she was a CP and we used to go on random nights. So nice. Wish I had pics.

Also the waterfront behind bongos at night with a Cafe Bustello, and pastel de guava...MAN I MISS LIVING IN ORLANDO

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom