Refurbing Disneyland Resort Paris

orlando678-

Original Poster
Here is the last addition to complete the resort in Paris:

Jumbo Jungle Waterpark:
online-training-center-parcs-echt-even-samen.jpg

Welcome to Jumbo Jungle, Disneyland Resort Paris' first waterpark ever. This waterpark will be inside a big dome so that it can stay open the whole year. The theme of this waterpark will be jungles. Travel to the rainforests of Africa and Asia and swim between animals and plants from these regions. The waterpark will feature 2 major pools( one being the wave pool), a lazy river, 4 smaller pools, 14 hot tubs, 2 children play areas and many water slides. There is a swimming pool outside too, but this one will close when there are very low temperatures.
stsp-pool-int-lf04.jpg
Also in the waterpark you can find small nods to the Jungle Cruise. There will be animatronic Elephants soaking you , monkeys messing around with barrels with water and much more. The Jungle Company Hut will be a small restaurant based on the Jungle Cruise Company. Small rafts with names as Zambesi Zelda, Rutshuru Ruby, Sankuru Sadie and Bomokandi Bertha can be boarded to get a small inside Jungle Cruise.
9482124624_f622890c48_b.jpg
You can also pay a visit to the diving pool, where you can dive amongst various fish tanks. See sea creatures as clownfish, sharks and many others too. The waterpark will have 2 restaurants and one bar.
slider15.jpg

With this last addition, Disneyland Resort Paris is now a complete entertainment complex. I hope you liked my ideas and I hope you think I improved the resort. If not though, you can let me know and give your ideas. I might consider to put them into the articles. I really would like to thank you for reading and following this thread. For now, I will see you next time when I will probably do something similar like this for another resort.

orlando678-

Original Poster
Hadn't thought about that actually. I might post something about that in the upcoming days :) glad you liked my ideas.

orlando678-

Original Poster
Well I like the idea and it could be themed to Alaska maybe, because I want to keep the tradition of having the hotels themed to the American states as they have been before with New York, Newport Bay etc. I comtinued this by introducing Hollywood( California), Big Easy( Louisiana) and so on. Keep this in mind if you would like to share further ideas. Also if you have any ideas for rides, restaurants, shops and shows, let me know and I might add it in the articles.

orlando678-

Original Poster
I think you should know that Animagique is getting replaced by another new show, called Mickaey and The Magician, like how Dream Along With Mickey is getting replaced by Mickey's Friendsip Faire.https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2016/01/mickey-and-the-magician-coming-to-disneyland-paris/
And a new site is being built on DLPR called Disney Nature Village.

Also, I'm very sorry if you feel like I'm sending you on a wild goose chase, but I'm very up to date on theme park news, and I have no intentions on sending people on goose chases to add in the new experiences.

I know about the Mickey and the Magician show, but I would actually like to keep Animagique, because it fits the area better in my opinion, especially with the use of puppetry. The Nature Village project will be added in the future, when I have a better idea about the whole project itself. Thanks for the tips though.

orlando678-

Original Poster
I don't think Disney should make an attraction based on Home of The Range since after the movie's release, it closed down two Disney Animation Studios and killed handdrawn animation for nearly 5 years with the big conspiracy that CGI was needed to make a good movie; which of course isn't true.
Looking back at it, it wasn't a realistic idea, but if you look from a theme park perspective, you could say that a good ride doesn't need a good movie, like Splash Mountain and there was even a part of The Black Cauldron in an attraction in Tokyo once, which is considered one of the worst movies in Disney history(although its one of my favorites).

orlando678-

Original Poster
True but at least Song of The South didn't stop Disney from making animation mixed with live action, nor did The Black Cauldron do the same with hand drawn animation. Now yes, there are attractions; like Transformers; that are based on bad movies but are good; but that's because Michael Bay didn't have a big involvement with the project. And Splash Mountain didn't have what people said made the movie racist. Home on The Range; however; was loosely based on The Pied Piper, and dumbed down to lower levels than Barney The Dinosaur, and was made during the company's worst years; with a couple exceptions.
yes some may conclude that Home on the Range was a dramatic movie, but that doesn't mean Disney can't give the characters of Home on the Range a second chance with a better storyline and an overall better experience.

Twilight_Roxas

True but at least Song of The South didn't stop Disney from making animation mixed with live action, nor did The Black Cauldron do the same with hand drawn animation. Now yes, there are attractions; like Transformers; that are based on bad movies but are good; but that's because Michael Bay didn't have a big involvement with the project. And Splash Mountain didn't have what people said made the movie racist. Home on The Range; however; was loosely based on The Pied Piper, and dumbed down to lower levels than Barney The Dinosaur, and was made during the company's worst years; with a couple exceptions.
Funny story with Transformers the Ride. Lots of people, and I after riding it think Michael Bay did something right for once.

Suchomimus

So I found a way to post it today
Welcome to :

L'Univers de Tim Burton:
Univers_Tim_Burton_Logo.gif

Welcome to the worlds of Tim Burton. In this area you will be transported to some of Tim Burton's stories in his own very unique and twisted way. I wanted the area to really depict Tim Burton that's why I think this area can only be built if the park gets the rights to other movies as charlie and the chocolate factory, beetlejuice and corpse bride too. This area will be the perfect theme for a halloween celebration at Walt Disney Studios Park. Step into the worlds of stories as Vincent, Nightmare Before Christmas and Alice in Wonderland. This area will connect to Toon Studio, Toontown and Pixar Playland.
Tim_Burton_Tribute_by_EdArtGeek.jpg

Past a tree with a black cat in it and a wall saying ''Vincent'', you can find the entrance to Vincent the ride. This ride will be a dark ride with black and white figures showing the twisted tale of Vincent who always seems to mix reality with his fantasies. At the exit of the ride you can find Dark Curiosities, a shop selling Vincent and other Tim Burton movies merchandise. Near this ride you can find Everglot mansion, the house of the Everglot family from Corpse Bride. Inside the mansion you can find The Tale of the Corpse Bride, a dark ride based on the dark tale of love between life and death. In the ride you board carriages while you travel through famous scenes of the movie. Underneath the haunted hills where the Everglot mansion is, you can find the Ball and Socket Pub. Here you can dine in the world of the death and listen to songs of Bonejangles.
latest

The Tim Burton Twisted Tours will be a great movie ride like attraction bringing us to famous movie scenes from movies as Edward Scissorhands, Pee-Wee's Big Adventure, Sleepy Hollow and many more. The Sweeney Todd Barber Shop will be a walkthrough where you explore the demon barber's shop on fleet street. Mrs.Lovett's will be a pie shop right from the movie. The Beetlejuice Graveyard Revue will be a show similar to the one you can find in Universal Orlando.
MTS2_daislia_745761_Pieshop.jpg

Next you will find yourself in New Holland. On the Dutch Day market you can try some Dutch snacks, meet Frankenweenie characters and also buy Frankenweenie merchandise. Inside the house of Victor Frankenstein, you can find the Frankenweenie horror, a quite thrilling dark ride that mainly focuses on the scary monsters you encountered in the movie. Go on an adventure with Sparky and Victor and escape monsters as seamonkeys, vampire cats and many others. Inside the New Holland Windmill you can buy Frankenweenie merchandise.
Frankenweenie-New-Holland-by-night.jpg

Then we will go to Halloweentown. Inside the townhall you will find A Nightmare Before Christmas, a dark ride where we board flying coffins and soar through the various movie scenes. The queue will bring you inside the town hall where different Halloweentown citizens have gathered for a new celebration presented by Jack. Jack's Workshop will be a store selling Halloweentown Christmas gifts. If you walk around the main square of Halloweentown you will see and meet different creeps from the town. The Zombie Band will play a creepy tune for a great atmosphere in Halloweentown.
maxresdefault.jpg

The Four Vampires will sell nightmare before christmas merchandise and Doctor Finkelstein's castle will be a restaurant where you get to try Sally's specialities( without potions in them). In Oogie Boogie's lair you can find Oogie's Freaky Game, an indoor rollercoaster where you enter Oogie Boogie's lair. Oogie Boogie will play his torture game while we try to avoid all his freaky tricks.
oogieboogie.JPG

Then we go to a somewhat lighter sub area. Behind mysterious plant walls, you can find the Alice's Journey to Underland. This will be a thrilling dark coaster, where we encounter different creatures from Wonderland. Beware the queen of hearts and her followers as the Jabberwocky attack you. The ride will use screens and audio animatronics. Tarrant Hightopp's Tea Table will be a restaurant where you can try some Underland sweets. The Underland Depot will sell Alice in Wonderland merchandise. Facing the ride you will find James' Giant Peach, a walthrough exploratory attraction.
alice-in-wonderland-2010-hq-photos512.jpg

Next you will find yourself in a factory town. Willy Wonka's Candy store will sell the best chocolate and candy of town. Will you have the golden ticket? Then if you go to the factory itself, you will find Willy Wonka's Chocolate factory, an indoor water flume based on the chocolate river from the Tim Burton Movie. In the ride you will see several locations inside the factory.
charlie5.jpg

L'Univers de Tim Burton:

Attractions:
- Vincent
- The Tale of the Corpse Bride
- Tim Burton Twisted Tours
- Frankenweenie horror
- A Nightmare Before Christmas
- Oogie's Freaky Game
- Alice's Journey to Underland
- James' Giant Peach
- Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Sweeney Todd's Barber shop

Restaurants:
- Ball and Socket Pub
- Mrs. Lovett's
- Dutch Day Market
- Doctor Finkelstein's Castle
- Tarrant Hightopp's Tea Table

Shops:
- Dark curiosities
- Dutch Day Market
- New Holland Windmill
- Jack's Workshop
- The Four Vampires
- Underland Depot
- Willy Wonka's Candy store

Entertainment:
- Beetlejuice graveyard revue
- Zombie band

I hope you liked it! Next time we will go to the last area of the park. Let me know if you have any ideas or let me know your opinions about my ideas.

Ironic that you put in James and The Giant Peach in a "Tim Burton movie" based zone when it actually directed by Henry Selick; who also helped finish directing Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas" when Tim was busy on other projects.:rolleyes::joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom