Refillable Mugs?

firecatgirl

Original Poster
Correct me if I’m wrong, the refillable mugs are only good one visit right? I think they are just trying to budget/plan. We were there a few months ago so just double checking.

Last edited:

Prince-1

Correct me if I’m wrong, the refillable mugs are only good one visit right? I think they are just trying to budget/plan. We were there a few months ago so just double checking.

If you are following the rules then yes the mug is for one visit only but some soda machines work regardless if you have an active RFID chip or not. Not that people would steal soda from Disney.

Raxel7851

We went in May and I accidentally filled my mug with Diet Coke. I poured it out, went to refill it and I got the message, You’ll have to wait 5 more minutes to refill. Plus when I didn’t screw up my fill, it always gave me the prompt, Your Free Refills are good to “fill in the date”! We stayed at POFQ and they have the new custom soda machines that have so many choices.

esskay

They're usually activated for either 7 or 14 days, although does seem to vary, basically it'll always cover your entire stay on property, even if you move resorts. They also are not tied to the resort you are staying at so can be used at any of them.

Myhotdoughnuts

We went in May and I accidentally filled my mug with Diet Coke. I poured it out, went to refill it and I got the message, You’ll have to wait 5 more minutes to refill. Plus when I didn’t screw up my fill, it always gave me the prompt, Your Free Refills are good to “fill in the date”! We stayed at POFQ and they have the new custom soda machines that have so many choices.
How late in the evening were you able to get refills using the mugs. We will be at POFQ in a couple of months. When we stayed at CSR in 2021, once the quick service restaurant closed for the evening (around 9 pm during our visit), you could no longer get refills. Thanks!

Raxel7851

How late in the evening were you able to get refills using the mugs. We will be at POFQ in a couple of months. When we stayed at CSR in 2021, once the quick service restaurant closed for the evening (around 9 pm during our visit), you could no longer get refills. Thanks!
I’m not sure about if you can after hours. But several CM’s did tell us that coffee and tea were available 24/7.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom