Refillable Mug on DDP

bamillerpa

Original Poster
We are staying at the Poly with free dining. For the first time the refillable mug is included. I'm assuming that we pick up the mug at Captain Cooks but how do we go about doing this? Our vouchers that we received in the mail don't show anything like this. Thanks!

ExtinctJenn

I believe it's essentially a "credit" on your KTTW card that has the associated dining plan. In otherwords you grab your mugs, tell the cashier you're on the DDP, they swipe and it takes that mug credit and marks it as "used." :)

wiigirl

I believe it's essentially a "credit" on your KTTW card that has the associated dining plan. In otherwords you grab your mugs, tell the cashier you're on the DDP, they swipe and it takes that mug credit and marks it as "used." :)

Exactly...Easy...:)
75.gif

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member

Weather_Lady

Yes and no. If all you do is compare food to dollars the DDP works out well. However, when you start to look at what you would actually order the savings tend to erode. It always pays to run the numbers. The data on the link below will help you to see what side you will fall on.

http://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/disney-dining-plan

Yes, this! I ran the numbers and for my family, eating the way we normally would and paying out-of-pocket is cheaper than using the Disney Dining Plan for the same meals at the same restaurants.

Weather_Lady

When you say grab your mugs, do you mean at your resort's store? I'm glad someone brought this up, as I hadn't given any thought to where we had to get them. I was picturing the CM handing them over at the check-in counter!

real mad hatter

Simples.No 1..you walk into your resort food court..No 2..you pick your mug from three different colors..No 3..you walk up to the CM server at the till & present your KTTW card..No 4..The CM using a sharp pair of snips,cuts off the plastic tag and hands them to you..No 5..You walk over to the beers and fill them up with Bud or Coors to make sure there not leaking ( Ok,No 5 is a fib ) God loves a trier eh.;)

Weather_Lady

Simples.No 1..you walk into your resort food court..No 2..you pick your mug from three different colors..No 3..you walk up to the CM server at the till & present your KTTW card..No 4..The CM using a sharp pair of snips,cuts off the plastic tag and hands them to you..No 5..You walk over to the beers and fill them up with Bud or Coors to make sure there not leaking ( Ok,No 5 is a fib ) God loves a trier eh.;)

Ah, the food court! Thanks! It will be nice to have a cold drink in hand as we set off to find our room at PORS.

bamillerpa

Original Poster
We arrive tomorrow morning! Can't wait! Never had the refillable mugs before but since we spend a lot of time at the resorts I'm looking forward to it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom