Received email after interview

KD Mo

Original Poster
Hi! I want the job so bad that I interviewed for yesterday. I drove over 12 hours to go to the interview.

Here's my question: I just received an automated email that said "please log in and make an appointment in the next 2 days so we may discuss the outcome of your recent interview"

This nervous nelly would love to know what yall think that means?! THANK YOU!!

KD Mo

Original Poster
It means that I'm so jelly if this interview was for disney parks. That's a good sign because I been waiting for two weeks to be called in by disney and I know come january february I will for sure be contacted.

For real though, I have never heard of someone not getting hired on the spot after a second interview for a fortune 500 company.

I didn't say what I applied for I apologize. I applied for Disney Park at the BEAUTIFUL DRC but not in sales so no selling and no commission! I am nervous about tomorrow phone call.

I truly hope it's something good because I was honestly a nervous wreck during my interview but the interviewer and I got along so incredibly well!!

I would start Traditions beginning of December so I was non chalantely told in the interview.

wdwap16

Hi! I want the job so bad that I interviewed for yesterday. I drove over 12 hours to go to the interview.

Here's my question: I just received an automated email that said "please log in and make an appointment in the next 2 days so we may discuss the outcome of your recent interview"

This nervous nelly would love to know what yall think that means?! THANK YOU!!

----- soooo what did you find out!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom