Rct3

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Well I went out and bought RCT3 last night after forgetting to get it on Wednesday. I asked a couple weeks ago if it was still coming out on the 2nd of November and they told me it was pushed up to the 27th of October. I went to Wal-Mart around 10:30 last night and bought it for $40. I just got to play it for a little bit today and it's really cool. It'll take some time getting used to and figuring everything out, but it's awesome! I can't wait to make my very own WDW along with Wishes! Does anyone know where you can download Disney rides and/or firework shows to put into the game?

DarkMeasures

I would wait until the 2 expansions are built. Right now, there are no tunnels and there is a lack of scenery for the project. Hopefully though a scenery creator will be released. (you could make buildings though for you park right now so actual construction goes very fast).

Right now, I am drawing a complete map of my planned park. I want to know, what is the max park size in the game? Is it more or less or the same as 250 x 250 because I will need the whole 250 x 250. (I calculated that Disneyland Paris with just the park would fit in a 230 x 230 plot.

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Dean[AU] said:
250x250

@Scottieboy
Check RCTpyro. We are making Disney recreations

What's RCTpyro? I'd love to see this, and are they things you can save and load into your own personal game? I've always loved this game but never really got into it. Now, I can't wait to make my very own WDW.

edit: I just went to a different thread and saw the site for this. I'm going to check it out right now and see what I can find with it!

FanofDinsey1981

my husband bought it for me the other day, and I stared playing this weekend.agreed, it needs more scenery, but there are some very cool effects. I likethe daytime, nighttime thing, and riding the costers is pretty cool too. I have only played for about 2 hours though, so hopefully I will be able to figure some more stuff out later.

Frontierland

is the only thing you can ride coasters? or can you ride other attractions such as log flumes, trains, etc.?

let me rephrase that...

Can you view other rides such as log flumes, trains, etc. in 1st person view or can you just view coasters in 1st person view?

WDWScottieBoy

Original Poster
Frontierland said:
is the only thing you can ride coasters? or can you ride other attractions such as log flumes, trains, etc.?

There are lots of water rides, car rides (think Autopia, Indy Speedway or any other car/track ride). There are also other rides like Tea Cups, carny type rides, etc. It's not just roller coasters.

Mark_E

I think he ment which ones you can ride with the coaster cam.

I have the demo and you can ride All the rides so you should be able too :)

TheOneVader

There are too many rides to post. Just, lots. The game is AWESOME! If you liked the previous games, get off the computer and buy it NOW! I especially love the CoasterCam and the Fireworks Mixer.

If you have a Sam's Club membership, you should buy it there. It was $50 at Wal-mart, $40 at Best Buy, and $35 at Sam's.

Now, excuse me, I gotta go finish choreographing my fireworks dosplay.

ImaginEAR

Man! I want it, but my computer is already suffering under The Sims 2. I liked that also and have already built a clone of Sleeping Beauty Castle (not very good, but it is my first castle)

Lynx04

RTC is a great game, but there are a lot of bugs and problems with the game. If you haven't bought it yet, I would suggest not purchasing it for another week or two until they come out with the official patch. Check out forums www.Rollercoastertycoon.com for more info.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom