RCT3 Expansion

mkepcotmgmak

Original Poster
CastleRock said:
Is there such a thing or are you asking whether anyone would like to see an RCT3 Disney Parks Edition?
i have read many places that when the game was designed, they already had expansion pack number one in mind.

JonnyK

sweet!! thanks for the heads up. i already signed up to do the beta testing but however it wont start till spring. according to the site.

TowerOfTerror

The expansion pack has just been announced:
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3: Soaked!

Coming June 2005
Get ready for an entirely new RollerCoaster Tycoon® experience… it’s wet, wild and totally soaked! For the first time, run your own water park — and ride all the rides — with this expansion to the smash hit RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3. Celebrate summer as hundreds of peeps (that’s RollerCoaster Tycoon talk for “guests”) catch rays and waves with an amazing lineup of super-splash flume rides, massive water slides, aquatic shows, beaches and more. Blast peeps with water cannons, build them outrageous coasters, and wow ‘em with laser light water shows! Get drenched with this splashy summertime addition to one of the biggest games of the year.

Features:

Ride the Waves! – just like riding the rides in the original RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
Create wildlife spectaculars with performing dolphins, killer whale shows, and customizable aquariums
Splash, swirl, and “stir up” your peeps with incredible interactive water
Select more than 50 new rides and coasters for your water park:
New coaster tracks, including a rollersoaker and a giant flume
Sixteen new coaster cars
Water slides and water rides
Add hundreds of new park enhancements with the Swimming Pool Designer and Waterfall Designer:
Shimmering pools, with multiple levels and walkways
Waterfalls, diving boards and interconnected flumes
Jacuzzis, sun loungers… even changing facilities
Design dazzling laser light water shows — and synch them to music — with the H2O MixMaster

Image here: www.frontier.co.uk/games/rct3/PoolShot.jpg

Figment1986

Finally.... we can make a waterpark in RCT..... Now to make a recreation of Typhoon lagoon... anyone want to try when this comes out.. (have to get original and expansion pack..)

akorny1

Very, very cool. I love the RCT3 edition. Was a little hesitant at the start since I was used to the "original" graphics, but quickly learned to love the new version. A Disney edition would be awesome. I tend to fashion my parks in the same fashion as the Magic Kingdom. Nothing like a store at every exit. :)
The water park edition looks great. Looking forward to trying it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom