Rct3 Custom Scenery

cba

Original Poster
I really enjoy playing Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, a game where you can build a theme park and create coasters and other rides. Anyways there's something called Custom Scenery, which are custom-made objects that make your park more realistic (For example you can download catwalks, which isn't in included in the game). Can someone give me SAFE links for Space Mountain and/or The Haunted Mansion. Thanks.

Marc Gil

I love RCT3. I've just started playing it again (the first time in almost two years.) Anyway here's an awesome link for CS!
EDIT: Just keep scrolling down and I'm sure you'll find it.

erwinalber4

A user named -eezee- made a Haunted Mansion set and a Cinderella Castle set. They are very good. As for Space Mountain look for a user named rctman12 he made an awesome set. There is also many other set that are not necessarily themed to Disney that can be used to create Disney attractions. Oh and Shyguy's Mainstreet sets :D
The link Marc Gil posted is the best place on the web to get all this stuff!
If you like RCT3, check out the forums as well on Shyguy's World for awesome tutorials and projects. I'm working on a Disneyland Texas park on there under the name Captain EO.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom