RCT Disney's MGM Studios!!!!!

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
Animal Kingdom? Not enouh scenery or resources so I turned my attention to the studios. This park will have everything the studio currently offers and no stupid hat! Stay Tuned For Screen Shots!

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
I just completed the entrance, now its on to the main st section (hollywood blvd.). Heres a screen shot of the turnstiles.
SCR3.PCX

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
You Got To copy these links into your browser, heres the shot of Main St (Hollywood BLVD),. The basic Archetecture is done I jsut got to add loads and loads of scenery, this will probly be my last thing I do. The Chineze Theatre Is quite hard to replicate using RCT so Bare with me as I keep updating what it looks like

Hollywood BLVD -http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop2/buurd64/images/SCR3.PCX

Entrance -
http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop2/buurd64/images/SCR4.PCX

Mikejakester

Hey not bad, so far so good... Im still wondering how your gonna do Tower of terror and and Fantasmic, but Im looking forward for that,

By the way what park is that? did you complete the game?

Also Im noticing the enormous amount of money that you have...
tell me about that...

do you know any patches I Should download??
I downloded the scenario of disneyland but I can play it for some reason becuase it has invalid information or soemthing like that..
Can you help on this?

laterz

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
Yeah the park is in very much phase 1 for me, no major scnerey or anything so its not going ot be perfect yet....I have ideas for the tower and fantasmic...including the steamboat. The reason I have so much money is the trainer Im using, you can't make a Disney park without one :rolleyes:, Go to tycoonplanet.com and download the Dragion IOA trainer, best one I know of. The Disneyland won't open becuase you need the Drexler path, which is also available at tycoonplanet.com. More screen shots coming soon, next up is Echo Lake.

NowInc

ToT has actually been done in RCT VERY well in an old version of the Disney Euro Resort (most of the park wasn't accurate..but the ToT was perfect)...you can try and locate a copy of it on www.danimation.com (where i saw it the first time)...or if you'd like...when i get home (i am currently in LA for Siggraph) I will send it to you.

I myself have been working the past 3 months or so re-creating epcot in RCT (SPE is a pain in the butt..but HEX editing is fantastic)...i'll post some screenies of it when i am happy with my themeing.

goofy

FUTURE IMAGINEER

can u send me the saved game file of the entrance and main street. i wish to veiw this area from the different angles to get some ideas for main street usa in my magik kingdom. i like how u have dont the entrance and i feel i can use some of your ideas in my park if u dont mind. i will only look then delete the file.

Thanx alot

space*mt*ranger

Originally posted by NowInc
ToT has actually been done in RCT VERY well in an old version of the Disney Euro Resort (most of the park wasn't accurate..but the ToT was perfect)...you can try and locate a copy of it on www.danimation.com (where i saw it the first time)...or if you'd like...when i get home (i am currently in LA for Siggraph) I will send it to you.

I myself have been working the past 3 months or so re-creating epcot in RCT (SPE is a pain in the butt..but HEX editing is fantastic)...i'll post some screenies of it when i am happy with my themeing.
can you send it to me p lease

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
GOOFY: As of right now, I wish not to send out the file for the park, and currently I am at a different computer without any of my parks so I cant. But I will send you some up close screen shots of the entrance when I get a chance.
NowINC: I made a recreation of TOT in an old park I made it works quite good, I just made the huge building, inserting some fine details....then placed the free fall ride to simulate the elevator. This will probly be the way I do the TOT in this park, just a lot better. If you have any ideas man Id love to hear them. I am also very interested in your EPCOT recreation. I plan to recreate all the parks just once I get the time. What did you mean by this statement: SPE is a pain in the butt..but HEX editing is fantastic. I am unaware of hex editing, if you could clue me in and how it could help my park out that would be great. I understand about your reason for not posting screen shots yet, theming is very important and my park isnt even close to being finished so no one should judge by just my buildings, theres a lot more coming. Thanks for the info!
- Tyler

NowInc

HEX is basically game data in numerical format....if edited a certain way..you can "alter" things in most applications..or in this case...RCT saved games.

So for example...I can make rides "levitate" off the ground..or even go thru each other. I am using a combo of BOTH of those methods to do my SPE.

As you know..the 3D Cinema in RCT looks exactly like SPE..but its WAAAAAAAAAAY too small....sOOOO..I am using hex to bunch a few of them together in su ch a way that they look like one large one.

So now I bet your next question will be... "How do *I* Hex edit?"

well..to put it plainly..and in the nicest way possible...PRACTICE. I only know how to do it because I have had experience in writing game trainers (which also use hex editing), as well as a lot of "down time" during my nights after i get home from work. Even with all the "experience" i have...it still took me over 4 months to get a BASIC hex going on in RCT...

If you want to try...you first need a HEX editing program...there are TONS of freeware/shareware ones out there...all are pretty much the same and are a good start for what you need. Then you should try to get your hands on the RCT tech docs (hex guides basically)...they are scattered over the net...you should try asking the fella's over at www.danimation.com ...they have a fantastic RCT forum with ALL the major RCT "Hackers"...so your questions will definatally get answered in one way or another...

As for the euro version of the ToT...Here are some screen shots I took from the park...

ToT.jpg

hope you can use this :)

FutureImagineer

Original Poster
Thanks a lot for the info, it means a lot. The TOT is a lot like my design. just with different roofing pannels and a few details. Once I get on my other computer Ill send in a picture.

FutureImagineer

Original Poster

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom